Chapter 4: A Mission with the Twins Part 1

Chapter 4:

A Mission with the Twins Part 1

I arrive home to the smell of something delicious. When I walk through the large doors of the estate, a maid takes Momo out of my hands. I panic and try to get Momo back. The maid grabs my wrist.

"OKSANA! You brat! Calm down, I'm giving him a bath."

The front door swings open and a familiar voice speaks out.

"Now, that is no way to treat your boss's daughter is it now?"

I turn around to see the Hitachiin Twins and Tamaki standing in my doorway. I think in my head, my 3 favorite characters, standing in my doorway? Then I realize, this is too soon in the story. Why are they already coming over? Kaoru walks up to me hesitantly holding out his hand with my book bag in it.

"We never gave this to you. You left it in first period." Kaoru says in a grumpy voice.

"Hm. I thought Hikaru was the one with the attitude." I mumble, rolling my eyes.

Tamaki glares at Kaoru and Kaoru instantly perks up.

"Sorry, I just haven't had time to relax so I'm very grumpy today." Kaoru says staring at the floor.

"Thanks. You guys should probably head home, with all that homework you have to do, you must be busy." I accept his apology and ask them to leave before I faint again. I can only act cool for so long. I know they don't know that I know literally everything about them from the Anime, but I still feel like a lot of pressure is put on me to keep my mouth shut. A woman at the top of the stair case looks down at the boys.

"Oksana, let them stay. I have been yearning for more guests to visit the estate. It gets very boring here in this huge mansion with our small family." The woman says in an elegant voice.

I roll my eyes and huff and puff. This must be my mother. I notice her belly is big. My stupid self thinks out loud again.

"Are you pregnant?"

My mother looks at me with rage in her eyes and flaming cheeks.

"How did you know Oksana? I haven't even told you the news yet! Me and your father are having our first child!" She raises her hands in the air with excitement.

"Wait. If that is your first child. What am I?" I look at her confused.

"Dear Oksana, don't you know I'm your step-mother? I am starting to believe the rumors of your Amnesia the maids are gossiping about." She talks with elegance even when she is doing something such as picking at her nails.

"Oh dear! You never told me you had Amnesia! I'll tell Kyoya to send doctors over immediately!" Tamaki looks at me with pity as if I have a disease.

"Tamaki. Don't be an idiot. I don't have Amnesia." I grab Tamaki's phone out of his hand and set it on the table.

"You remind me of someone" Tamaki looks into my eyes as if I was his long lost family member.

"Your right Boss, she acts just like Haruhi." The twins state.

"Well, it looks like it's getting late you guys better leave!" I start to push the 3 out of the house.

"I think this girl doesn't like us Boss." The twins look over at Tamaki.

"Boys! Don't let my daughter push you around! Please stay for dinner! I am so lonely." My mother runs to the doors as quickly as possible in her heels.