Chapter 5: A Mission with the Twins Part 2

Chapter 5:

A Mission with the Twins Part 2

The twins both gaze into my eyes. I roll my eyes before searching through Kaoru's book bag.

"Why are you looking through his bag?" Ruka asks.

"I have to find something that will let me get in contact with them." I answer while searching the bag.

I come across a phone at the bottom of the bag. It must be Kaoru's phone. I sigh with relief. Suddenly, Rin steals the phone from my hand and looks through the contacts. She finds Hikaru's contact and looks at the contact information. She finds his address and shows Ruka the phone.

"What are you guys looking at?" I ask in confusion.

"We have their address! Let's go to their house instead of just calling them!" The twins say in unison.

"No way. I don't think I can handle it." My voice trembles.

"What do you mean?" Ruka puts her hand on my shoulder.

"What? I didn't say anything. Let's go to the Hitachiin family house." I say to get off the subject of what I just said.

Right after the twins and I get into the limo I deeply regret inviting them. They sit on both sides of me talking to each other while I am in the middle.

"Why didn't you guys sit together? And why did you guys have to cram so close to me? There is so much more room!" I give them a death stare.

"It's because we want to be close to you." They giggle.

I pout the whole way there while the twins laugh and giggle. When we finally arrive at the Hitachiin house I am amazed. Its architecture is beautiful and its garden is magnificent. I gaze at the house for 10 minutes before Ruka snaps me out of it.

"Miss. Himura, ready to go in?" Ruka squeals.

"Yeah I guess." I mumble.

We walk up to the front entrance and Rin repeatedly rings the doorbell. A butler comes to the door and smiles when he sees me.

"Ah. Do you attend Ouran Academy? It is so nice to know the boys have a friend there!" The man welcomes me and the twins in with a warm smile.

I ask him directions to their room and walk there. I tell the twins to wait behind but they insist on following me. They each take a hold of my arm and walk down the hall with me.

"What if they are naked?" Rin chirps.

"Rin! Don't think like that you pervert!" Ruka giggles.

"Now that I think of it this is a bad idea. Maybe we should ask the butler to call the twins down to the front room. I don't want to walk in on them." I quiver in fear.

"No! We are already outside of their room! You have to go in first." The girls push me towards the door.

I knock but no one answers. I knock again, harder this time, still no answer.

"Well I guess they are sleeping we better go home." I start to walk the other way.

The twins grab me and Rin opens the door wide. We all scream silently as we see them cuddled up next to each other sleeping like babies.

"They are so cute!" Ruka yelps.

"Shhh. Don't wake them up." I whisper.

"Um. Our whole mission is to get your bag so why would we not wake them up?" Rin rests her arms on her hips.

I spot my book bag by their closet and sneak over to it. I search through the bag to make sure it is mine. I notice my phone sitting at the bottom of the bag and smile.

"Guys I found it! This is my bag." I whisper to them.

When I look over to where they were standing they weren't there. I look over to the bed and in terror as my mouth drops. The girls are jumping on Kaoru and Hikaru telling them to wake up. Rin is sitting on Hikaru's chest shaking his face, while Ruka is tickling Kaoru. I hear Kaoru wake up.

"What the hell?" He yawns while still half asleep.

"Why are strange twin maids on us?" Hikaru wakes up and yells.

Maids come running into the room to rip off Rin and Ruka from the boys. I sigh in relief until Kaoru turns his head toward my direction. I hide in the closet where they won't notice me. Rin and Ruka are dragged out of the room while I am now trapped in the closet. Please don't open the closet. Please don't open the closet. I hear Hikaru get up and walk over to the closet and kneel down by Kaoru's bag.

"Hey Kaoru, do you still have the picture of us in your bag?" Hikaru asks.

"Yeah, it should be in there." Kaoru answers while relaxing on the bed.

"Um. Kaoru this isn't your bag. It has the name Oksana Himura sewn into it." Hikaru pauses.

"Crap. That means I gave that girl my bag!" Kaoru says in a disappointing tone.

"It will give us a good excuse to go over to her house again though!" Hikaru tries to reassure Kaoru.

I hear Kaoru walk over to my bag and kneel down next to Hikaru. Kaoru shuffles through my bag, I assume looking for my phone to call my house.

"Hey Hikaru. I think there are some drawings in here." Kaoru says with a concerned look on his face.

My eyes widen. I can't let them see those drawings. If they open my book bag I am ruined. Matter of fact, I basically am dead. I repeat that sentence in my head until I do something crazy. I Jump out of the closet screaming.

"No don't!" I yell while jumping out of the closet. I fall on both of them.

"Oksana? Why were you in the closet?" Kaoru whines while checking his head for injuries.

"Kaoru are you ok? Did you get hurt?" Hikaru looks at Kaoru.

"I'm fine. Oksana answer my question." Kaoru looks at me while I'm still laying on the both of them.

"About that. I came here to get my book bag back. Yours is with the twins Kaoru." I flash a fake smile.

"Those twins were with you? Also, are you planning on getting off of us? I mean I'm not complaining." Hikaru grins.

"Oh come on! Grow up." I say while getting off of the twins.

"By the way. An excuse to go to my house again?" I giggle.

"Oh, you heard that." Kaoru scratches his head.

"Well. Thanks for keeping my bag safe. I have to go now." I walk out of the door.

"Wait! You should visit the Host Club sometime. Besides, you still have to pay us back for that vase you broke!" The twins smile at me.

I smile back at them and go to the front room. I grab the girls by their arms and drag them to the limo.

"We wanted to see the boys!" Both girls whine as I drag them away.

"Just shut up and get in the car." I mumble to them in a grumpy tone.

On our way out of the drive way I see Hikaru and Kaoru on the front steps waving to us. I can see them talk to each other. Kaoru mouths to Hikaru.

"Hikaru, I think she likes us!"