Chapter 11: The Queen

Chapter 11:

The Queen

I am finally dropped off at my new house where I will be living alone. I look at the limo with my friends in it and wave goodbye. I already miss them. I walk through the corridor of the house and feel emptiness. The house is dark and a cold breeze comes by, blowing my hair a little bit. I walk around the house and find a small room with a single bed and a large window. Sure, there were many available rooms but I felt comfortable in the smallest, most simple room. I didn't have any of my possessions anymore, just me and Momo. I have no idea how I'm going to live here all alone. I really miss my mother, I would do anything just to see her again. My train of thought is interrupted by a knock on the door. I open the door of my room and see Yukino standing in the doorway.

"You left your door open." She smirks.

"Why are you at my house?" I look down at my shaking hands.

"Why did you replace me?" She asks making a frowny face.

"I didn't mean to. I woke up in your house one day and they thought I was you." I tell her the truth.

"That is stupid. How could my father mistake you as me?" She crosses her arms.

"Well, we both have brown hair and amber eyes. Maybe he didn't see a difference." I scratch my head.

"Are you seriously that much of an idiot?" She says while taking off the brown-haired wig and her amber-colored contacts.

"What the hell?" I look at her in surprise.

"It was a disguise from the people who were chasing me. I actually have white hair and black eyes." She leans against the wall and kicks her leg up to rest on the wall.

Her pupils are so dark they appear black and her platinum hair looks white. Her skin is pale as if she is European or something.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer." She glares at me.

"Sorry but, how does this answer my question of why you are here?" I ask her.

"I came to tell you to leave Ouran Academy. I don't want you around me or the Host Club. Mostly Tamaki, I won't let you touch him." Her smile reaches each end of her mouth and her eyes stare into my soul.

"I don't like Tamaki like that you know? I won't leave Ouran Academy just because you tell me to. If you want to get close to him visit the Host Club, but I doubt you will, seeing he has a liking for--" I pause remembering that no one else knows Haruhi is a girl beside the Host Club.

"Oh, you mean Haruhi? That girl has nothing on me." Yukino giggles.

"You know Haruhi's gender?" My eyes widen in amazement.

"Of course, I do. It was so obvious in the anime." She yawns and starts to walk off.

"If I see you at that Host Club one more time. You won't like what I'll have to do." She walks out of the house.

She said "anime" as in the Ouran High School Host Club anime? She couldn't have been talking about that anime though. I am the one who travelled from the real world not her. Unless, more than one person travelled over. No way that's possible. Then again, If I can travel, why couldn't she? I guess it makes sense. I still have no idea why I was placed with her family when I first entered this world. Things will hopefully unravel as time goes on.