Chapter 10: SOS! Part 2

Chapter 10:

SOS! Part 2

I listen carefully as the man tells me what to do.

"You have to call your parents and tell them the situation." He shoves the phone in my face.

"I don't know their number." I stutter.

"You don't know your own parents' numbers? Are you an idiot or something?" He laughs like a maniac.

"Why did you have to kidnap me? You psycho!" I scream at him.

"Don't talk back to me little girl." He laughs once again.

"I won't participate." I look away from him and raise my head high even though I am filled with fear.

"Ah! I found their number! You will tell them you are kidnapped and tell them they have to give me money if they want you back." He grins at me.

"Oksana! Is that you? We have alerted the police that you have gone missing." Izumi says on the phone.

"The man wants you to give him money if you ever want to see me again." I say shivering in fear.

"Well, you aren't our daughter so you aren't our responsibility anymore. We have done all we could but we can't pay the ransom." Eito grabs the phone and talks to me in a serious tone.

"Are you serious? I might die!" I yell at him through the phone.

The man takes the phone from my hand and walks out of the room in anger.

Back at the Himura Estate...

The doorbell rings and the twin maids come rushing to the door.

"Is Oksana here?" Kaoru says panting.

"No. She has gone missing." Ruka wipes a tear from her eye.

"Is there any way we can locate her?" Hikaru comes to the door.

"I am afraid not. We already tried locating her phone but it must have been turned off or broken." Rin comes into the conversation.

"We will have to contact Kyoya. He might know what to do." The Hitachiin twins say in unison.

"You guys are so cute." The twin maids giggle.

"This is serious. This is no time for messing around." Kaoru says in a serious tone.

"Good god, calm down. We are just being kind." Ruka rolls her eyes.

"And I thought you guys were the mischievous ones." Rin crosses her arms.

The Hitachiin twins leave the estate and get on a call with Kyoya.

"You mean she has been taken?" Kyoya talks into the phone.

"Yes, she tried calling us earlier but we didn't get the message until it was too late." The twins say in unison.

"You're in luck. I had snuck a tracking device in her coat pocket when she was leaving the Host Club." Kyoya laughs.

"What? Why would you do that?" Kaoru whines.

"I still need to do a background check on her so I was going to go to her house and have a discussion with her parents." Kyoya says in a serious voice.