Voice of an Angel

(The song Natsu's Japanese voice actor singing, Tetsuya Kakihara. The song is named Kimi No Koe Ni)  (Also for the clip, don't watch it, just listen to it when I say it in the story...this was the only full version I found) 

Note from before publishing:

I wrote this as the first shot of the book, but didn't publish it until now because I thought it turned out terrible! So, if it is INDEED the worst shot of the book, please forgive me *bows* I wrote this half a year from now and around that time, I was new at writing so this born!

Mood: Happy

----------

--No one's POV--

It was already 7 pm and the guild members started to go home. Half an hour later, only Gray, Erza, Lucy and Mira stayed. When Gray started to go home as well, he was stopped by Erza. "Gray, can we talk? we talked in quite a while. You just go to the guild only for mission and only small missions from the day Genetsa is with you" Erza said. Gray sighed and sat down at a table. "Fine, let's talk, but hurry I have to get home by 7:30. As much as I can't, I need to cook today." Lucy and Mira sat by the table as well. "Can we join in?" They asked in unison. Erza nodded. "How are the things with your family going?" Erza said softly and smiled a bit. 

"We're fine. The reason why only I go to the guild and Natsu isn't is because he knows how to understand a child more than me. At the end of the day, he's always really tired. So I decided to come instead of him to let him rest for a while." Gray said. "Genetsa is good as well. She grows good and she's in good meat." ((Not sure if it's normal to say, but in my country, it is)) "She is way better than the day we adopted her." Gray smiled as the thought of his family. Everyone smiled warmly at the news. "Good to hear," Lucy said. "But now, I really need to go, see ya later," Gray said and walked out of the guild door. "I wish we could see Natsu and Genetsa more often... We last saw both when the little girl got to them. Like a year ago." Mira said and smiled. Slowly everyone left the guild.

>> With the Fullbuster family <<

"Tadaima!" ((Translate: I'm home!)) Gray said and closed the door behind him. He heard Genetsa cry and sighed. Natsu probably tries to calm her. He headed to the kitchen and started to make dinner.

Natsu rocked softly the one and half-year-old girl in his arms, shhing and trying to calm her. She cried 15 minutes now. Natsu sat in a chair, his hair messy. Dark circles under his eyes. He looked blankly and his eyes unfocused before him.  "It's okay, I'm here Gen..." Natsu whispered over and over again. He heard his husband greeting when he got home but Natsu didn't want to yell when his little girl cried and was too tired to walk out.

Natsu couldn't do anything other than trying to calm her. He tried to feed her, changed her diaper and did anything he could. When suddenly she calmed down and stopped crying, Natsu gently not to wake her placed her in her little bed, then left the room. He closed the door and leant his forehead against it, sighing loudly. Suddenly he felt strong arms around his waist. And a kiss on his neck. "How was your day Natsu~?"

 Gray asked softly and quiet, knowing how much his pinky suffered to make the little one asleep. "Tiring...But I'm glad your home Gray..." Natsu smiled and turned around, facing his husband. "Natsu, I have an idea~ Wanna hear it?" Natsu nodded. "I'll tell you during dinner." Natsu smiled. "You made dinner? Thanks, I forgot I didn't eat" Natsu said and they walked to the kitchen. Natsu sat down as Gray placed the food on two plates. He placed them on the table and sat down. "I thought you could get a free day or two,"