Mating season

I know, it's an eaten bone (not sure if English people say that though) but I decided to make it~

Oh, and. I'm getting back to routine, so sorry if I'm not regular yet. I'll try my best!

Let me note that this took so long to write because my sister came home and sleeps in one room with me and I can't write something like this when she's around

And lemme thanks the people of Fakku to give me *cough cough* the mood to write. You're so kind!

Also. HAPYY GRATSU DAY! (It was invented by  The_DCruz_Missile

----------

"Nngh...hah..."

"Haah...G--Ahh...Ng--haah..."

"Wahh...Ahh...AAAHHHH~!"

Let me explain the situation first---

Although Gray and Natsu were going out for 10 months now, and they were quite active sexually too, Natsu never-ever showed his mating season to Gray. Or how they call it normally, Heat. Natsu was a dragon slayer. Many think it's just the type of magic he uses and such, but it's so much more than that. Since he could be considered part dragon, he has a natural mating circle. 5 days every two months.

There are two types of dragons, what implies to dragonslayers too. 

One being the one able to make the other bear a child, named Virile. ((I searched for hours for another term, this was the best. Lemme live! ><)) They are cool-headed even under the heat, only the Fertile's inviting scent can drive them mad.

The other being able to bear a child, Fertile. They are able to let out an inviting scent under the mating season, in order to attract Viriles to reproduce.

These 'roles' doesn't limit the sex of a person. A woman dragon slayer can be Virile, a man can be Fertile.

Originally, these roles were named Dominant as Submissive. But a Fertile can dominate over a Virile, no matter which can impregnate the other.

Now, that we're over the Biology class, let's clear something. Natsu's happened to be a Fertile. Suprise, surprise, I know.

But---    Gray's a Virile.       It's possible because he's a Devil Slayer. And devils happened to have almost the same way of mating. The only thing is, they don't know when their heat comes. There are no clear signs on either side. The Viriles can lose their heads over both Devil and Dragon Slayers' mating scent. I don't know why, I'm just a magical encyclopaedia and no one wrote that in me.

Okay, okay. Now you have everything you need to know. Have a good time~~~

Natsu was panting hard. It was his stupid mating season again, the second day. His room door was locked, not even Happy was allowed near Natsu. The blue cat was the only one who knew about this matter. Natsu was jerking himself hard and fast, as a vibrator went on the maximum setting in his hole. His mind was clouded completely, the only thing he could think about was sex, sex, sex. Even on the highest setting, it wasn't enough for him. He wanted---No. He NEEDED a real cock. Gray's at that matter. But he didn't want to use Gray just to fill his needs, so he closed his eyes and endured further. Like every time.