An e-mail from Lucy?

Mood: Surprised

(In This one shot, Gray and Natsu lives together, but as friends. They also have a computer)

----------

Natsu was browsing through the Net. He was bored as hell. Suddenly, he gets an e-mail from Lucy. "Hmm..." Natsu opens the e-mail and this awaits for him:

'Look what I found. Need to read this! Good reading  -Lucy Heartfilia' And a link:  https://www.wattpad.com/442865952-my-fluffy-gratsu-one-shots-gratsu-week-hot-spring

((It's an actual story. Read it, it's good! I laughed and screamed and did stuff on this))

"Hmm, a little reading can't hurt," Natsu thought out loud. He paste the link to the other paper. He started to read. "Okay....a fanfic about us....Nothing new. But what does this 'Gratsu' means?" Natsu thought out loud again as he read the book.

He was at the 'Long story short, Gray like Natsu. Natsu liked him back' When he got redder than any shades of red you ever saw in your life. He was reading a fanfic about....Gray and him?!

By now, the title was solved in his head as well. "Gratsu =...... Gray x Natsu isn't it..." He whispered to himself. He decided to try and ignore who is it about and read it like 2 strangers were the 'lovebirds'.

Then, he froze in the chair at this part: 'Then there was silence until...' His mind got blank. Only one thing was in his head: I must NOT show this to Gray... He can't know this even exists! 

He decided to skip a few sentences. Oh, God He Prayed he wouldn't.

The next sentence he read was: 'Natsu quickly sat and Gray's whole cock was devoured by Natsu's hole.' Natsu was already too red to even read. The world seemed to be spinning as he read one more sentence. 'You're big~ Aaahhh! Gray~ right there~' He couldn't take that info in. As his sight returned and he read that line, he fell back with his chair and the loud sound of THUD Was heard from a house away as well. Natsu lied on the floor, the chair under him, unconscious. 

Gray was home, in the other room. He heard something was wrong. So he walked to Natsu's room to check on him. "Oi, Natsu, you alrigh---Natsu!" Gray ran next to Natsu. Then, looked at the screen. What waited for him was really unexpected: 'Natsu wanted to ride but Gray took over and started thrusting in and out.'

Gray looked at the screen, froze and with big eyes. He also saw that Lucy sent the fanfic.

He didn't pass out. He laid beside Natsu, defeated. 

Gray had one sentence in his head, repeating itself: 'Natsu wanted to ride but Gray took over and started thrusting in and out.'  Who wrote this? Why? Who thinks we're gay? We aren't even dating... 

Were Gray's question bubbles in his head.

Fin~ Or... To be continued?