Raped

Ignore the blood on Gray's face

Mood: Sad

Warning! This one-shot contains Rape and strong language!

----------

--No one's POV--

Natsu wasn't in the guild this day. What was strange in 3 ways- 1. Happy stated that when he left, Natsu said he'll go after him 10 minutes later (This was 10 hours ago), 2. Natsu would inform at least happy or Erza that he'll not come to the guild today and 3.  Today he and Gray planned their first date. And everyone knew that he would Never turn his boyfriend down like this without a really good reason.

"Any clue?" Gray asked from Erza. "No, not yet" She sighed. Then, a lacrima was thrown in the guild hall. Everyone grew in a nervous silence as Gray picked up the lacrima. "It has a writing on it. It says: "Start it so the whole guild can see it. Start it at 15:30" Gray looked at Erza. "It's 03:27 pm" Erza said fast. Then, she walked to Master to bring him to the Hall to watch the Lacrima. 

3 minutes later, they turned on the Lacrima and a masked man was on the screen. The whole guild saw it. "Hello? Is that Fairy Tail?" The masked man asked. "Yes. Who are you and what do you want through a lacrima?" Gray asked.  The man laughed a bit. "Nothing much. Just watch this live show I'll do now and I'll hang up immediately. You don't have to hear from me anything ever again after it~" He said. Erza and Gray looked at each other. They had a bad feeling. 

Then, they heard someone in the background, who was covered by the Masked Man. "Ughhh..." Everyone knew this voice. "Natsu!" Gray said worriedly. "He doesn't hear any of you~," The masked one said, happiness in his voice. He stepped aside, revealing Natsu. Everyone gasped. Natsu was tied to a bed, his hand above his head and between the bed bars. His ankles were tied to the end of the bed, between the bed bars as well. He was gagged as well. He looked up with tired eyes. "What are you planning with Natsu?!" Gray snapped. Everyone else was too shocked to say anything. "You'll see soon enough~ I didn't do anything to him... yet.~" Gray couldn't help the feeling that he knew this voice.

The mask ((I'll call the masked man as 'Mask' from now on)) walked beside Natsu, who looked at him confused. Then, Mask did something that the guild didn't see from him, all they saw was Natsu's eyes widening and he starts to struggle as he tries to speak, but all that comes out is loud whimpers and "MMmmNnnmmM! NNNggg!". Mask stood away a bit. He revealed that he removed Natsu's pants and torso, plus the scarf. He lied there in boxers. By then, Wendy and Romeo have led away from the Hall. Natsu shut his eyes close. He didn't stop struggling and trying to use fire. But he failed. "Anti-magic cuffs~ Don't try to use magic, it'll not work~" Natsu seemed to realise the man behind the mask as he stopped and looked at the man, horrified. 

The guild watched the actions as everyone was too shocked to move or speak. The only thing what was heard in the guild was Natsu's whimpers and 'trying to speak's, along with pouring sound. Mirajane froze, the beer flowing from the glass in her hand.

"Let's begin the fun, would we everyone? Gray-san, watch carefully~ I'll show you a face Natsu didn't show you~" Mask walked to Natsu and kneeled on the bed. He made his way above Natsu and stood on all fours above him. He removed the ball gag for a second. As he held away from Natsu's mouth, the ball gag and his mouth stayed connected with a string of saliva. After a moment, Mask slammed his lips onto Natsu's with force. In Natsu's eyes, they saw something they didn't saw in Natsu's eyes never. 

Fear. Fear and disgust at the same time. Even tho, he kissed the pinky through a mask. When he pulled back, Natsu's shaky voice asked, what shocked the guild even more. "S--Sting?" He asked.  Mask laughed up and pulled his mask down, throwing it away. It was indeed Sting. He put the gag back in Natsu's mouth and lowered his head. He started to kiss, suck, then bite Natsu's neck. He drew out a bit blood as Natsu looked up, pain, fear and disgust in his eyes. Sting left a couple of noticeable hickeys. 

"Begin the fun, shall we?" Sting said and zipped his pants. Gray stood up and yelled "Don't you dare touch Natsu like that! If I Fuckin' meet you I'll Kill you, you Motherfucking Whore!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. "Now, now Gray-san~ What did I say? You'll don't hear from me after this~" He said. He already pulled his own and Natsu's boxers down. Natsu struggled harder and harder. He tried to speak desperately, but couldn't. 

WARNING! I warn you one last time! Rape will come now!

Without any warning or preparation, he slammed himself into Natsu, who's breathing stopped for the sudden attack. His eyes grew wider, his pupils got smaller than a little rock. He shivered as his body didn't process the pain what shot him this sudden. He froze. To make him snap out of it, Sting roughly, hard and fast got out and slammed back inside. This time, he got a loud cry of pain. It was really-really loud through the gag as well. He teared up in the pain, but his eyes didn't change for a couple of seconds. Sting started to really roughly, fastly and hardly fuck Natsu.

Every time Sting pushed his dick in Natsu with force, Natsu yelled in pain. After 10 minutes, what was like 10 days for Natsu and 10 hours to the guild, Natsu's eyes couldn't remain. His eyes closed, but he stayed awake. He started crying. by then, only Gray, Erza, Lucy, Juvia and Mira watched his torture. Gajeel wanted to stay as well, but 'thanks' to his super hearing, he heard Natsu's yells like 100x louder and almost got deaf.

After 20 minutes from the very start, Sting stopped and shot his semen into Natsu. he pulled out, earning a sigh from Natsu in relief. He opened his eyes for a minute. "What do you message to your guild? They were watching the whole time~" Sting said. "I--I'm...Sor---ry Gray....I...left ou--t our....firs....da---te" He managed to say it out loud before smiling one in pain and fainted. Gray teared up. 

Sting sighed. "I hope you enjoyed~ Oh, and to inform you. Natsu was a submissive Dragon. so don't be surprised if he gets a kid from me~" Sting smiled evilly and shot down the connection. 

The next day, Natsu was found at his house, still fainted from yesterday.

Fin~

Wanna a shot 2? I have a couple of ideas to it :D You decide!