Masochist; The sad ending

Gonna be a short one.

---------

"How do you wanna go tonight~?" Gray asks Natsu. "Hmm...How about hard?" Natsu smiled seductively at Gray. "You got it."

xXxXxXx Later that night xXxXxXx

"Ahh~G--Gray...Ha-harder" Natsu moaned as Gray thrust in him, cutting not too deep a cut on his chest as well. He licked off the blood, then licked the wound. Natsu moaned. "How about another one?" Gray asked, making Natsu nod. Gray thrust a final one while cutting on his chest again, getting a belt out of the drawer. He pulled out of Natsu, who panted hard. He licked off the blood once again. 

Gray gently wrapped the belt around Natsu's neck and started pulling on both sides of the belt. Hard. Natsu choked, but it was normal. Then, he wanted to get his hands to his throat, but his hands were tied down. "G--ack! Gray...Can't...*cough*...breath..."

Natsu said, but Gray already lost control over himself. "G--Gray...R--ack...Red" Natsu felt it as air leaves his lungs, as well as his whole body. "You can last a bit longer," Gray said. 

A few moments later, Natsu felt it as his power slips away. Everything became blurry and his final tears rolled down on his face as he stopped crying, shaking or breathing altogether. His eyes became dry and soulless.

Gray, realising what just happened fast threw away the belt and sit on Natsu. He started to revivify him. Then, he blew air into his mouth. Revivify. Mouth. And again. And a few times more...But still nothing---

Decide for yourself that how this ends~ Comment below, I would like to know.

.

.

.

Inspiration: One of my friend's boyfriend (My friend is a guy) passed away due he cheated on my friend. He was choked by a belt too. (He was a secret masochist.)