Impostor! (Pt. 1)

I'm in the middle of trying to get back to my habit of writing, so I'm sorry if I don't upload that regularly for a while

----------

"Mira, did you see Natsu today? It's already 1 pm and he didn't come... if not for me, for food."

"Gray, don't worry that much. One, you're together more than 3 years now, you shouldn't worry that much. Two, I'm sure he just slept in. After the things you two did~~"

Gray wasn't the type to blush, but that made him do so slightly. "We didn't do it tonight. The last mission was quite exhausting, you know." Gray said and huffed. "I won't worry, we live together anyways. He'll be here eventually." Gray said and ordered another drink.

It was half-past 7 already, some members started to leave. Gray was drunk at the bar. "Miraaaa~ I'm worried about Natsuuuu~." He hiccupped. Mira giggled. "I'm sure he's home. You should be too, you're drunk." Mira looked around. Only Erza talking to Wendy and Juvia ready to leave. "Juvia!" Mira called out. Juvia seemed to jump, but turned around and looked at Mira. "Y-Yes?" She replied and walked to her. 

Mira smiled. "Help Gray home. He's total drunk and Natsu's not here" Juvia smiled brightly and helped Gray to stand. "O~~kay!" She said happily and helped Gray to walk out, who was wobbling so accepted the help. They walked to Gray's and Natsu's shared house.

((I know it's boring, just wait please!))

Gray opened the door after some try and Juvia helped him inside. She noticed a note on the table that said.

'I'm sorry, I got an info of someone spotting a dragon in West Fiora. I'll be back in maximum 2 days. I left food in the fridge. Love you~    -Natsu'  Juvia looked back at Gray and smiled, dropping the note in the trash bin. ((I want to pinpoint here that I DO NOT hate Juvia! She's the evil because of her complex over Gray. Please don't hate on her too much)) Juvia went to the couple's bedroom and used ((That thing. You know when Natsu turned into Lucy? Now, Juvia used it to look like Natsu, even her voice the same))  She laid down and smirked. "This will be at my use~" She murmured. "I'll take care of Natsu later" She whispered again and fell asleep.

Next morning, Gray woke up with a massive hangover. He noticed the pink haired sleeping beside him and smiled a little, warping his arm around ((I'll refer to Juvia as Natsu, so I won't make mistakes in writing. But pronouns as 'she')) Natsu. He kissed the shorter's cheek, neck and behind her ear what woke up the other and she giggled a little. "Morning Gray~. Yesterday, Juvia got you home drunk, what happened?" She asked and turned to Gray.

Gray sighed and brushed her cheek. "I was worried about you... why didn't you come to the guild yesterday?"He asked, concerned eyes. "oh..u-uhm that's a surpire~!" She said in a singy-sang voice. Gray chuckled. "Okay. Better not be like the last surprise. That ended us on a bridge, full drunk and making out before the public eyes." She chuckled, but Juvia was eaten by jealousy. "No promises~" She said, trying to be like Natsu the best Juvia could. 

Gray smiled. He leant in and kissed Natsu. His lips were soft and warmer than Juvia thought.  His kiss was gentle and filled with love and even if it was meant for someone else, Juvia enjoyed it really much. This was her dream after all. She kissed back and not sure what Natsu would do in a kiss, stayed still as their lips moved in sync. She blushed hard as he imagined that if she's clingy this night, She can experience things only her dream could provide before. 

---Time Skip, two days in the future--

That night two day ago, Juvia did it with Gray in Natsu's skin. She never thought that the beginning of the two's sex was this painful, but didn't care for once. And she will never again care. The past 3 days were her dream coming true. Even if she was called 'Natsu' all along, it was amazing. And she knew she had to do something about Natsu to enjoy it until death. 

Gray was in the guild, Juvia waiting for Natsu to arrive before the front door. Not long after, the dragon-slayer was seen as he waved to Juvia happily. "Hey, Juvia! How come you're outside?" He asked.  She smiled innocently and looked at him. "Gray-sama asked Juvia to tell you that he's home and wants to show a surprise to you. Juvia hoped she could come along to see" She said. 

Natsu smiled goofily. "Of course! Let's go, I'm excited of what it can possibly be!" Natsu and Juvia walked to his and Gray's place. On the way there, Natsu looked down and brushed over his stomach gently. "You know, I have something to tell Gray too..." He said with a gentle smile. Juvia hummed, she didn't care. Natsu placed his stuff down and looked around when they arrived. "hmm? I don't see Gray anywh---" He fell on the ground, unconscious after Juvia's massive hit with a pan on Natsu's head. She laughed hysterically, packing his stuff away. "Juvia is the new Natsu-san~ Be ready, Gray-sama"

--That evening, at the Apartment--

Gray got home, something was off. He had a weird bugging feeling something wasn't right, but shrugged it off. "I'm home, Firecake~!" He called out, resulting to be tackled in a hug by the pink haired impostor. "Gray~! I was waiting for you. I made your favourite for dinner~" She said, completing her act by now. He was completely like Natsu now, only one thing different. She didn't have his neck scar, but that didn't matter because he overheard once Gray brag about Mira about Natsu don't take the scarf off even during sex. Never-ever. So Gray won't know his beloved is in a basement far-far away, chained and rarely fed and being given water.

xx Meanwhile with Natsu xx

Natsu began to wake up. He was sitting on something hard a cold, his head pounding. When he moved his hand up to rud his head, he heard chains. He snapped wide awake and looked around, but he didn't see anything. He touched his eyes...Blindfold. He fast touched his wrists and ankles. He was chained... He took deep breaths, he couldn't risk being panicked. Not like this. He put his hands on his stomach. "Don't worry... Mommy will protect you" He said quietly. "Daddy will notice we're gone and rescue us, okay? don't you panic, I'm here... and daddy will be too, soon..." He whispered, leaning against the wall. He tried already, the cuffs were magic-cancelling ones. And he was weakened by his pregnancy, he couldn't rip chains like this. All he had was the hope Gray will come.

But he had to hope. He had to wait. He had to protect their child... Hopes die last and when it does, everything is lost. So he couldn't risk losing that.

Gray will come...He will definitely come...Right...?

   But when Gray thinks Natsu's with him, how is that possible...?  

To be continued~~~

I know this was short but I'll leave you hanging for a little while. See you soon~~~