Spell of youth and truth

Requested by @AnimaNoel !

Mood: Bing Bongs (Mix of Happy and Angsty)

Basic idea: Natsu turns into a child, Gray get to take care of him. Gray discovers Natsu's dark past, Natsu opens up to Gray and even confesses to him.

----------

"Natsu! Dodge!" Erza shouted. Team Natsu was fighting against an enemy who was stronger than they thought. Natsu gasped and jumped away, but the knife cut in his leg. He flinched and Fell on one knee, holding his wound. Apparently, the knife had salt on it, what instantly rubbed in his wound when it was cut. Natsu flinched again in pain.

Another knife was thrown towards him. He didn't have the time to dodge, so Gray jumped in and made an ice shield. "Flamebrain! Don't let a single cut get your attention like this! Are you trying to die?!" Gray shouted in more like worry than anger. But he only showed anger. "Give me a minute!" Natsu shouted. He groaned now. The salt really hurt, not speaking of other injuries he got. 

Gray's attention way towards, Natsu's on his leg while Erza and Lucy fought against another opponent. Suddenly, a magic hit Natsu from behind, who gasped and smoke gathered around him. Gray tched and knocked the guy out who was behind them. They fought a little more, the smoke around Natsu never clear. When the enemies were out cold, everyone was tired out. They looked at the now clearing smoke. 

"Natsu! Are you okay?" Lucy asked the bubble of smoke. To everyone's surprise, a voice answered, sounding so much younger than Natsu's. "I'm fine, Luce. But my leg still huwts" When the smoke cleared, Natsu stood there. Only, much-much shorter, bigger eyes and only his shirt was on him. Almost falling off.

"Na--Natsu?" Gray asked, confused. "Yeah, Ice Princess?" Natsu looked on Gray. "Why are you... a child?" He asked. Natsu looked confused. "What do wou mean? I'm 18---" Natsu looked down, noticing he was INDEED a child. "What a childish mawic is this?! This is wame!" Natsu shouted. Lucy laughed a bit. "It's so childish...it turned you to a child too," She said, trying so hard not to laugh.

"ha-ha-ha, vewy funny pun, Luce" Natsu circled his eyes. "Well. We need to go back to the guild. But Natsu is too small to take care of himself... Gray!" Erza said, making Gray straiten his body. "Yes, Erza?" He said. "You'll take care of Natsu to the point the magic wears off." She said. "Why me?!" Gray shouted. "Because you are both males so you can bath together and I don't want you two to hate each other." Erza said. Gray sighed. "Fine. But just as long as he doesn't turn back to his normal body!" He said.

The group started walking back. The guild was 5 miles away. When they walked, like, 1 mile Natsu said from behind them, panting heavily. "Guys...I can't keep up with this cwappy weak body... let's..hah...stop fow a bit." They stopped and turned around. Gray tched and walked to the little pinknette, picking him up. "Rest while we walk. You little weakling" Gray said. Natsu didn't talk back, wanting to just rest. Being an ice mage, Gray's body was surprisingly warm. So warm, Natsu fell asleep in his arms. 

When they arrived, the guild welcomed them. But no one saw Natsu and started to worry. "Where is Natsu?" Mira asked. "And why are you carrying a child, Gray?" She asked. Gray sighed. "This child is Natsu." He said. The guild froze to stone. A surprised felling was in the air. "That is... Natsu?" Mira asked, making sure she didn't mishear it. Gray nodded. Mirajane almost screamed from the cuteness bubble, named Natsu. This, obviously, woke Natsu up. He looked around and teared up. "Gway!" He said, burying his head in Gray's chest. "Scwaed!" He said, sobbing. "Oh, great. Now, his soul turned into a child too." Gray sighed. He would never admit it, but Natsu was super cute like this.

"Alright, let's go home, Natsu," Gray said, walking out of the guild. They walked to Gray's apartment. Gray opened the front door, revealing a room full of blue. The walls were royal blue 1 furniture midnight blue, almost black. There was a big carpet, navy blue going into a Turquoise 3 blue. 
((Blue shades:))