Finish what he started

Happy 2018!

I wanted to do a happy one-shot for 2018's first, but I couldn't think of any happy story. Soo, there is a tissue-needed story!

"I'm sorry, Gray."   "Talk to me if you need help"  "You know you can tell me anything that's on your mind, right?"   "You can sleep it out"     "You two hated each other, so why this sadness?"     "Just accept the fact and move on."      "I'm sorry" 

All of these sentences just flown by Gray's ears. he heard enough of this. He got up and started to leave. But before he left, he bumped into Erza, who whispered in his ear. "He said if this happens, send you to his house. Go, you will find answers there" and walked away like nothing happened. Gray was shocked for a second, the began to run. As fast he didn't even he could run that fast. 

He literally kicked in the door, not caring if it ripped off. It was a mess inside. Gray fell to his knees and searched the room, what looked like a tornado brushed through it. It was obvious, HE was searching something fast before he left. He stopped when he noticed a letter, titled "to: Gray Fullbuster" He gently picked up the piece of paper and opened it. 

"Hello.

I'll tell you the truth, I never planned to give you this letter. And I think I didn't. Erza told you to come here, right? Then, it happened already. 

First of all, I'm sorry. Knowing you, everyone tries to help, but just got up and left, right? Ha, I'm seeing into the future! Anyways. 

If you read this, I am no longer there to tell you this with my mouth. But, Gray, know that I  did what I did because of a reason. I know where Zeref was. Well, he always changed place. I know his weakness too. If you kill him, World Peace will come too. At least, for a while. OIfyou're reading this, I failed to destroy him. I give that task to you, then. There is a huge map on my wall, with data all over it. You can continue that or create a new one, it's on you.

If you're reading this, it means I died. I don't know why yet, but I did. Gray. I know you're sad and you possibly miss me but have to get yourself together. Every minute spent with tears is wasted. Find Zeref and kill him before he kills you.

His weak point is if you make him happy somehow, in that moment he is able to die. You have to get him happy somehow and kill him.

This is my final wish, Gray.

And if you're still reading this, I love you. I always did. More than a friend, I loved you as the love of my life.

Thank you so much for our memories,

Natsu Dragneel"

The last "l" letter was written down to the paper like he dropped the pen after he finished. Gray looked up at his wall, and there indeed was a map. Pictures of Zeref on it, and sticky notes everywhere. It was like on a police show.

Gray had to find and kill him...in the name of Natsu. He had to do it.....as his last wish---

Fin~