Memories

Mood: Mixed

I respect if you don't believe in reincarnation, but think it over.

MODERN LIFE AU IN MAGNOLIA

----------

"Excuse me, but I have a strong feeling we met before." Gray heard someone say. He was stopped by a stranger in the streets of Magnolia. "Umm...I'm pretty sure we didn't meet before but I have a strong Deja vu feeling about you" He answered to the salmon haired boy before him. He looked younger than Gray, maybe 20 or 21. "What is your name, sir?" The stranger asked. 

"My name is Gray Fullbuster. And you can drop the 'sir'.  And you are...?" "Natsu. Natsu Dragneel." Gray thought he heard this name before. All of this was so familiar. This boy, his name, even his looks. "I know this may sound weird, but...can I get your phone number?" Natsu asked. Gray thought for a moment. "Okay. But if you're a stalker, I'll report you to the police." Gray said. "That's natural Fullbuster-san" They exchanged phone numbers and their ways parted. Gray felt that this way really fast. He didn't meet new people and gave them his phone number this quick before.

But it felt...natural that he talked to that boy and it was so easy to talk to him too. Gray shrugged it off and went to his workplace.

 It was called 'Fairy Tail' in the memory of a long lost guild what was under this big building. As the legends told, Fairy Tail was a guild with the most powerful 'Mages'. Of course, not everyone thought this was true since magic isn't real, but it was proven that a guild, named Fairy Tail did stand there. And many people worked there because they found close to 200 people's bones and made a theory that Fairy Tail was attacked by something and the people who were inside died in the attack.Then, the building crashed down and it wasn't re-built even since.  Instead, they built on the remainings of the legend and the people's dead bodies inside. All this happened with the guild 100 years ago. But the scientists never figured out what kind of guild was Fairy Tail, why did people die inside and what or who attacked. 

Gray started to work here because he felt a strong bond between him and that building and the name. He didn't know why, he just did. He sat to his dest, he was an office worker after all. He did his work when he heard someone opening the front door and his co-workers run there, awwing and making all kind of noises. He looked over his little wall and saw the salmon haired guy standing there, nervous as people surrounded him. "You're so cute!" "So tiny! Like a little brother!" "Your eyes are so big! They shine like suns!" Were heard from people. Natsu made an eye contact with Gray and smiled at him. "I guess we work together from now on, Fullbuster-san" Gray nodded and got back to his work. 

((To explain: Their personalities changed a little because the time when the Anime/Manga runs were 100 years ago. People change after that much time))

Natsu asked his new boss where his table will be. "Between Grays' and Lucys'." The boss, an older man said. He can be in his 60s. Natsu nodded and put his stuff on the table.