Chapter 7

Warning!

The following scene is too steamy for the liking of young who can't take a mature one. Just skip the chapter and wait for the next update.😊

Thank you!

Oppss... You've been warned, folks! Don't blame me for what you will lose. Enjoy reading...

~Healthy~

I can't help to smile like an idiot while dramatically staring at Aoife's sleeping face. She looks like an Angel. Nakaawang ng bahagya ang kaniyang labi. Kung puwede lamang na manatili kami rito sa ganitong posisyon. Iyong pagmasdan siya sa mahimbing na pagkakatulog. Ang buhok niya'y nakakalat sa buong unan niya.

I hate to destroy this scene but we need to prepare for her check-up and for our baby. May kung anong mainit na humaplos sa aking puso sa bawat ideyang pumapasok sa aking utak na dinadala niya ang aming anak. I've been dreaming about this, so much.
I don't think I can wait anymore. I'm so ready. She might think it's too early or what but I want to spend all my time with her.

I've been waiting for too long just the both of us happened. Tama rin naman siya. Kung hindi dahil sa mga magulang namingay hindi kami magiging ganito. But still, I'm sure we will still meet and maybe I can't let her go until this time came. She may be too young but I don't care. But then I still wait for her to be a woman. And I feel lucky that I turned her into it.

Maybe heaven really planned this for us.

I pull her a bit closer to me and run a hand down her naked back, wrapping my arm around her waist. I press a kiss against her forehead but I can't seem to stop there and plant several kisses around her face with a last soft one on her plump and soft lips. If I'm not careful, it'll turn into round three and I don't think I have enough self-control left with me. I almost fucking moan with the taste of her lips. It's addicting and I can't get over it. Hindi ko alam kung paano siya gisingin. We've been together for a week like this.

Ngunit hindi pa ako nagkakaroon ng oras para titigan siya ng ganito katagal.

I heard her little sighs contently and rests her hand against my chest. It's a simple gesture but it awakens something inside me that I thought had frozen and I'd lost a long time ago. I'm sure she can feel the pulse of my heartbeat too; I can sense it's beating because of her and I wish she could keep her hand there forever. It reminds me that I can breathe again.

It reminds me that I'm alive.
Hinaplos ko ng marahan ang kaniyang beywang, papunta sa kaniyang likod pataas ng kaniyang batok. She purred and even buried her face on my chest. Wala sa sariling napabuntong hininga ako.

Damn! She always takes my breath away and makes me breathe soulfully again. Mayamaya pa ay naramdaman ko itong hinalikan niya ang aking dibdib. She then showed her beautiful and sleepy face to me. I smiled at her affectionately before I greeted her.

"Good morning, baby."

Malapad itong ngumiti bago ako binati.

"Good morning, baby," she said in a sleepy voice that makes my heartbeat went wild. Shit! Ngayon ko lamang narinig na tinwag niya ako ng ganoon. At ang sarap pakinggan. Siguro ay dapat lagi kong ginagawa sa kaniya ang ginawa ko kagabi para lagi niya akong tinatawag na ganito.

"Do you want to eat?" Tanong ko sa kaniya habang nakangisi. I mean I have different things in my mind. Pinagmasdan ko siya noong hindi siya sumagot. I know that she's much drained because I ate her last night. Kaya kahit gusto ko pang manatili rito ng saglit ay hindi ko na lamang gagawin at ipagluluto siya. I have so many times to do it with her, to be with her like this. Nabalik ako sa aking sarili noong ngumuso siya.
I chuckle at my obvious indiscretion and end up massaging her one breast which is one of my favourite on her. Hindi kop ala namalayang nakahawak na ako sa kaniyang malambot na dibdib habang tinatanong siya. Dammit!
She giggles and buried her face on my chest again. Mas lalo lamang akong nag-init noong sipsipin nito ang aking nipple.