Chapter 21

~Brother~

Gazing into the beautiful eyes of Priapus, his mesmerizing storm-like eyes looking at me with so much intensity, seeming to be a whirlpool of emotion that I had lost myself into, but I was too far gone to return.

I reminisced in the way his warm breath had felt as it kissed past my warm cheeks, the way Priapus' arms held me close to his warm and hard body pressing my small cold form into his large broad warm one, the way the heat of his hands had felt when they rested on my back, gently, yet firmly something sure, that seemed to be the way Priapus was, so gentle yet sometimes full of longing.

It's still five in the morning yet, I am fully awake. Priapus immediately woke up too when he maybe sense that I'm no longer in my sleeping state. Nasa bahay pa rin kami at hindi ko na alam kung anong oras na

nakauwi sina Mommy at Daddy. Tatlo lamang kami ang narito noong maghapunan. It includes Kuya Gramier. Si Kuya Zephirus ay late na ring umuwi.

A small smile forms on his face as he gazes down at me lovingly. Priapus's intense eyes hold a sense of happiness one that I had realized more often.

I smile up at him softly giggling as he leans down to rub his nose with mine gently, showering kisses all over my face, ensuring to take advantage of my lips being right before him. As he pulls away I look up at him with bright eyes, giggles still escaping my lips, and a small smile forms on his lips as his eyes filled with devotion. I let out a small yawn blinking my eyes sleepily, sending a small smile of my own to him.

"I love you, Aoife," he says softly, and my breath catches my throat as I look at him.

"I love you so much; I've never loved anyone like this ever, the way that I love you. I won't ever stop loving you, I can't; it's like breathing to me. You've become my life. You're everything I know, everything I could wish for, everything I need, and everything I've dreamt of. The only good in me is you," he says gently, large warm hands caressing over my back, gently raking through my hair.

Lips pressing kisses to the skin he can reach as he speaks. His lips press to own my softly one. I close my eyes in contentment. Gusto kong maiyak sa mga pinagagawa ni Priapus. Who knows growing up with him as I thought he's my brother can have this outcome?

He's always the understanding man despite my undisputed way of thinking and tantrums. And he's everything I need. I don't even need any wealth. I have Priapus and he's more than any richest lies in this world... and might as well the universe. I don't need luck, because I'm with the man of lucks. And I love him, so much that it hurts.

It feels so good when all of you settle at a table over breakfast. Medyo naninibago pa rin dahil ibang relasyon na ang mayroon kami ni Priapus. But then, I still love Mommy and Daddy regardless of what they did. Tinuturing kapatid ko pa rin sina Kuya Gramier and Zephirus.

It feels like all things turned in their place even after brain-whacking events.

"So, you two are okay now?" tanong ni Mommy habang nakatingin sa aming dalawa ni Priapus. Kuya Zephirus and Daddy's conversation about business died down when they heard Mommy. Natigil din sa pagsubo si Kuya Gramier. Napanguso ako at biglang uminit ang aking pisngi noong napagtantong lahat na sila ay nakatingin sa aming dalawa ni Priapus.

"We're always okay, Mom," Priapus said before he laughs. Nakita ko ang paghinga ni Daddy ng maluwag. He throws a soft fatherly smiled at me. Si Mommy naman ay napangiti ng malawak.

"So, you two planned to stay here longer? I'll miss the two of you, you know. It is so difficult for me to live with three busy men. I want my daughter back," ma-dramang sabi ni Mommy.