Chapter 24

~Wish~

Warning!

SPG!

I can't stop my smile when I saw Priapus almost lost himself while starring at the sonogram we had. I also send Chandely the picture since I promised it to her. Hindi na rin kasi siya umabot dahil may pinuntahan na naman itong isa sa mga resort para sa trabaho niya.

Tatlong araw na rin ang nakakalipas simula noong matapos ang kasal ni Kuya Zephirus. Kahapon lang kami nagkaroon ng maayos na oras para sa pagbisita ko ulit sa OB. And I'm already six weeks pregnant! Halata na rin ang medyo pag-iba ng aking katawan.

Being pregnant is really hard, yeah, for me, it is. I can't even understand my wants, my mood, and almost everything! Hopefully, Priapus always the understanding man beside me, and I'm always falling for him, again and again. Kahit na lagi ko siyang inaaway.

And then here I have requested sex over and over again, eventually going it all night. And poor Priapus, even if he was so tired from his work and have a little amount of sleep he's always giving me what I want. I even worked him pretty hard the other night, although the gesture is very much returned with his insistent demand that I need to ask permission. Every night since; he comes home from work, eat, coffee and head straight to our bedroom.

'Satisfying my needs' as he calls it, although I think both of us are involved in the benefit highly from our recently devised daily ritual. At ngayong ika-apat na gabi na namin dito sa aming bahay sa Batangas ay parang gusto kong gawin ulit namin.

Napapanguso na lamang ako at matalim siyang tinitingnan.

"Please, Pry, can you end that call now?" I whisper, rubbing my dress-covered body along his crotch and giggles when I notice the instant growth I feel from that area. I saw how the muscles of his jaw moved hardly while he is looking down at me using his usual shade of black and stormy-like eyes that mirroring of desire and lust. After a quick goodbye to whomever he was talking with, over the phone he quickly switches it off and turns to me with more intense eyes that filled with amusement and desire.

"Damn, sometimes you make me worried having you as horny, baby, what if I'm not around?"

A giggles escape from my lips and I pout.

"I'm just like this when it's you, so you don't have to be worried."

He cursed and with a kiss that devours my mouth in its entire dominating stand, I melt into his stronghold and moan as I'm lifted off the floor and taken over into our bed.

"No foreplay and fingers, Pry. Just go straight to the sex," I plead while trying to catch my breath.

I feel like a starving lion that hasn't eaten in weeks. And that makes me blush.

"So demanding, Miss Santana, I do believe that I still hold the power here?' he asks to chuckle, laying me down on the bed and running a feather-like touch along my sensitive inner thigh. I mean everything from my body is being so sensitive.

So, every skin he touches in me igniting a fire. I squirm from underneath him. Iniisip kung anong isasagot ko sa tanong niya. Gusto ko sanang sabihing 'ako' ngunit ang kaisipang gusto ko at kailangan ko siya ngayong gabi ay nangingibabaw. I want him to make love with me, now.

"You do, of course, please. I want you to love me Pry, please," I said pleading, finding my current state of lascivious almost killing me.

"Baby, I do love you. Always have, always will," he huskily replies with his deep and velvety voice, deliciously dragging the hem of my dress further up my legs until it collates at my waist.