001

"Hey! Its 3 am and you called me?!"

[Don't be so pissed, Nina. I just called you because its too important not to tell you today.]

"Is it really that important, Hanna?"

[Yes! Just hear me out, okay?]

Lisa took a deep breath before speaking. While Nina, on the other hand, kept on sighing, obviously being impatient.

[I'm going to Korea.]

Nina widened her eyes as she said that. She stood up, dressed up, and grab her stuff to go to Hanna's apartment.

"Why didn't you tell me this when we were at school?!" Nina said as she barges in her apartment.

"I only knew it 2 hours ago. And I was contemplating whether I say it to you today or tomorrow."

"What are you going to do in Korea anyways?" Nina said as she sips a little bit of water.

"My mom said I'll wait until the day that I will graduate. Then she'll tell me."

"But our graduation is on May 6." Which means I only have 3 days left until I can never see my best friend again.

"Yeah. But we'll make the most out of it, right Nina?"

"I'll sleep here today. Don't object." Then, Nina made her way to Hanna's room. She opened it and dropped her mouth open.

"Can this room get any dirtier?" She glared at Hanna, who is currently looking guilty.

"Its organized chaos!" She then made her way inside Hanna's room and plopped at the other bed.

I don't know why she has 2 beds.

"Tell me. Why does your mom want you to follow her to Korea?"

"I honestly don't know. But I heard mom and dad talking about me working."

"Wait what's your college course again?"

"Photography."

Which means she's going to be a photographer, then.

Hanna then laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Why do I have to do this, Nina?"

"Why are you asking me? I'm not your mother!"

She scoffed and continued to stare at the ceiling.

"But seriously though. Even if were 45, they will never stop nagging on us. So you might as well accept it instead of regretting it later." Nina then lied down and stared at the ceiling as well.

"Nina, what if I don't come back?" Nina looked at Hanna.

"Hanna, how about you stop being negative?"

"Let's just sleep." She turned, facing her back to Nina, who is currently laughing at the situation.