024

Okay. Calm down.

BTW, 'How Can I Say?' is such a good song! Its catchy too! Oh and Young K took part in composing that. I didn't see them perform the live version of that.

Its really good tbh.

As they were walking by the dressing room, a door opened and showed Jae with his members.

Hi...?

Why are you hiding?

"Why did you bring them?"Jae stood by Hanna and whispered at her.

"What? Is there something wrong with bringing my friends here?" She whispered back.

"Fine. I'll introduce them." Jae then stood beside them.

"Okay guys, these are my group mates. This is Lizzy and Nina." Jae introduced both of them to the group.

"Hello, my name is Sungjin and I'm the leader of Day6." He then bowed and shook their hands.

His hands are cold while my hands were burning.

"Hello, I'm Wonpil." He did the same thing.

I think his hands are colder. Is the aircon on full blast in here?

Now I'm freezing and my hands are freezing as well.

"Hi, I'm Dowoon. I'm the maknae."

Dude. He's the maknae. I thought it was Wonpil.

Uhm here he comes....

"Hi. I'm Young K." He shook Lizzy's and then to Nina's.

Your hands are so warm. Its weird but I want hold your hands.

They finished introducing each other and they talked a bit more. Nina found herself glancing at Young K, who was not talking at all.

"Nina-ssi?" A voice startled Nina. She looked and saw Wonpil smiling at her.

"You seem like you're staring at someone." Wonpil then said, which made Nina look at him with guilt.

Nina was talking to Wonpil while her back was facing him. Kinda like back hugging but without the hug.

When she noticed, she immediately faced herself so that her back wasn't facing him. Wonpil laughed at her action and ruffled her hair.

"Don't worry. Its fine." He then chuckled. Nina's cheeks were showing a cherry red color.

Suddenly, a voice called Wonpil over.

"Wonpil-ah. Let's go buy some snacks." Its Young K. He showed a smile and walked away with him.

Ugh. Why is this happening?

"Hi." Another guy walked in front of Nina and greeted her. It was Sungjin.

"Sorry about Young K. He's feeling sick lately."

"Oh. Its fine. I'll get the chance to talk to him next time." They both giggled and the atmosphere turned awkward.

"Sorry. I'm normally this awkward." He said while scratching his nape.

"Its okay I'm pretty awkward too. I just don't really talk to a lot of boys."

"Oh. Same with me. But with boys of course!" They both laughed and by the time passes, they got comfortable with each other.

"Yah Dowoon-ah. Talk to Nina-ssi." Sungjin then called Dowoon over.

Dowoon followed and awkwardly sat beside Sungjin.

"I told you to talk to her. Not me." Sungjin and Nina both laughed and Dowoon laughed awkwardly.

Suddenly, the door swung open and they saw Wonpil and Young K who came back from buying snacks.

Nina was just staring at her phone when suddenly someone sat beside her.

"You busy?" She then looked up and saw Young K sitting beside her.

Calms. Calms. Calms. Calm down.

Nina shyly nodded and pressed her lips in a thin line. Young K sighed and looked away.

"Sorry about my last chat. I was really stressed out with comebacks and other stuff..."

"Its okay. I understand. Your company is strict, right? You should follow the rules diligently."

"Uh why do you sound like my manager?"

They both laughed and later it became really awkward between them.

He then leaned closer and whispered at Nina's ear.

"Let's talk later." He whispered in a deep and subtle voice.

Nina froze in place and shovers went down her spine.

Why does he sound so hot though?

He smirked at Nina, who was literally bright red. He laughed as her saw her face.

"I never thought you're this cute in real life." He chuckled as he ruffles her hair.

Why is everybody ruffling my hair?