Epilogue

"Good morning best friend!"

"Shh. I need sleep."

"Ya! Its 10 am! Get up!"

"Its the weekend."

Hanna then walked out of the room and then walked in again but now with Lizzy.

"Nina! Wake up!" Nina still didn't budge. Then Lizzy grabbed a pillow and started hitting her.

"Okay. I'll get up!" Nina groaned and sat up.

"Did you talk to him the whole night?" Nina nodded.

I did. And I slept really late. Maybe its because of the time gap.

"Your mom called a while ago. She wants to see you at 2:00 pm." Nina nodded again and stood up from her bed. She then dressed up and ate some break... Brunch.

So. This is how long distance relationship feels like...

2 years! Wow. Okay

I do visit him sometimes and he comes here when he has world tours.

We also keep our relationship in secret. I know they have like a dating ban for about three years. But its been 3 years since they debut.

We haven't really talked about it but I prefer talking about it when were both together.

*

"Were going back to Korea. And not because of you, its because of business." Hanna and Nina laughed at Lizzy.

They are in Incheon Intl. Airport. Nina can't hide her excitement and literally ran out of the gates.

They went straight to the cafe and started working.

"Nina! Lizzy and I are gonna go out to buy more ingredients." Hanna said. Nina nodded and they left.

They are currently on a break and the restaurant is pretty empty.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang which means there are new customers. Nina peeked out of the kitchen and saw guys sitting.

"Mila!" She called Mila over and told her to get their orders.

Honestly, I don't know why I'm like this. I ignore talking to guys when I found out he's a jealous type.

I'm just being practical.

Mila went back and placed the order. Nina grabbed the order from her and started cooking.

Woah. I need help.

Mila and Fei, another waitress, started giving the orders. Nina will take care of the last dish.

As soon as they all laid the food, only Nina was left so she made her way to the table and laid down the food.

When she was about to go back, a hand grabbed her hands. She looked back and immediately hugged the guy.

"Wonpil!" Nina hugged him.

Sungjin, Wonpil, and Dowoon are here!

"Sorry were late." Then two guys appeared right behind her. Its Jae and Young K.

She hugged Jae and then went straight to Young K.

They hugged and Young K literally dragged her out of the restaurant.

"What are you doing?" Young K stopped and released from the hug.

"I missed you so much!" He cupped her cheeks and gave a peck on her lips.

"I missed you too oppa."

"So." He clasped his hands together with her hands in between. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I don't have any plans at all."

Normally, he would plan but today is different.

"Oppa, didn't you just came from practice and gigs? You must be tired then." Young K scratched his nape and laughed awkwardly. Nina then grabbed his hand and pulled him somewhere.

"I have a plan."

*

They have arrived at their destination.

"Your apartment?"

"Yup. Today, I will cook for you!" He laughed and ruffled her hair. She unlocked her apartment and got in.

"Sit down while I cook."

She cooked something and served it at the table.

"Woah. It smells really good! Can't wait to try them!"

He tried them. And he said its really good! I'm so proud of myself!

They then sat beside each other on the sofa to watch a movie, a thing that they both love to do.

"What should we watch?" Nina asked him. Young K then looked at her. She knows that look anywhere.

Its horror. Well, I hope that he doesn't go deaf.

Nina didn't shout at all but instead she literally took the breath out of his hand. She kept tightening her grip, hiding her face, and also hugging him as tight as she can.

"Okay. I think I'm more tired here than in practice." He chuckled. Niña then released her grip.

"I'm sorry. At least you didn't go deaf." Nina said whilst pouting. He laughed and cupped her cheeks, making her face him.

He then leaned closer and closer until their forehead touched.

"Don't worry. That's our last movie for today." He then landed his lips on hers. She gave in and kissed him back.

And the rest of our story will be untold.

Fin.

--------

*doing the 'Yoon Jisung clap'*

Yay! Finally done with another story and actually I had the hardest time on this one than any other stories that I made.

Anyways, I hope toy enjoyed my story about Day6 (aka my bbys)