21

With Jae inside the house, he decided to help Nina with the luggage by bringing it upstairs to their room.

Lizzy and Hanna, on the other hand, will cook.

"You didn't even tell me that you were visiting." He said to Nina. She laughed awkwardly and scratched her nape.

"Its all sudden. Lizzy wanted to come here and decided to join me." He nodded. Then he opened the door to the guest room, making Nina go in first.

He made his way in. Nina can't even look at him straight.

She jumped when she heard a door close. She looked back and saw the bedroom door being closed.

Don't jump to conclusions!

Maybe I'm just paranoid. Maybe its because he's in the same room with me.

He carried the luggage and placed it by the closets.

"T-thanks Jae." Nina managed to mutter out those words. Jae then laughed at her cute action.

"You're welcome." Nina can feel his presence behind her. She felt nervous.

Jae then approached the door and Niña look at him before smiling. He smiled back and walked towards her.

Okay. What is happening? Stop please...

He stopped just in front of her and smirked.

"Do you remember what I said when I wanted to see you in person?" Nina nodded. Then Jae pinched her cheeks, making Nina blush even more.

"You're cuter when you're here." He then ruffled her hair.

He walked away and was about to open the door but then he ran towards Nina again and gave her a hug.

"I know its weird but I miss you." He whispered in Nina's ear, which sent chills down Nina's spine. She hugged him back and stood there for at least 30 seconds.

He then pulled away and pinched her cheeks once again. He walked to the door and held the door knob.

"Oh by the way, if you have to vent it out, the window is right there." He chuckled and closed the door.

Nina then ran to the window and opened it. Breathing in and out to make her calm down.