040

I left.

I left because I have to.

And I'm sad because I cant go back anymore.

And I have no idea what's happening in Korea. I still talk to Hanna but only once in a while.

The person that I met with the last helped me so much.

*flashback*

Nina breathed in and out as she type.

Nina: hi oppa can we meet up?

Now I'm standing in a park, waiting for him to come.

"Niña!" A voice shouted her name, making her face his direction.

He's here.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Uh. Can you help me with something?"

"Sure, why not? But I hope you don't mind hyung here."

Suddenly, a guy appeared behind him. He smiled from ear-to-ear, making Nina face palm.

"Sorry. I just want to go with Dowoon. And I want to see you!"

You probably already know who I texted.

Yup, I texted Dowoon. I asked him for help, not because I like him or anything. He's my brother!

But then, he had to tag along. Now I know why Sungjin always complain on why he's so clingy, especially to Dowoon.

"Why is he here?" Nina pulled Dowoon by the side and whispered.

"I'm sorry but he insisted. I can't just say no." He said.

Nina sighed and smiled at both of them.

"Since you're both here. I'll treat you both."

They cheered in unison and Nina laughed. Then they interlock their arms with Nina's and walked.

They are both clingy. Considering that they are both in the maknae line.

They got in a restaurant and sat down. Wonpil then ordered for them and ate once the food was laid on the table.

"Nina, can I ask why you only called Dowoon?" Wonpil asked. Nina suddenly choked and Dowoon then tapped her back lightly and Wonpil passed her some water.