036

"Woah. I never thought I'll see myself in Han River." Lizzy said as she walk towards it.

Today is another field trip led by Hanna. They kept saying that they're bored in the house so they're here.

"Wow. So pretty!" Nina said as she smiles at the beautiful view.

Han River is pretty cool. But there's more to come.

They rode another bus but this time, they'll go to school where Hanna is studying.

She studies at Sungkyunkwan University. Its actually looks like a little city in there.

They got in and walked around. Hanna explained as they walk.

"Did you know that this is the first place that me and Day6 met?" She said as she points at a café.

It has a really relaxing vibe and it smells like pure coffee.

"Really? How come?" Lizzy asked.

"Well. I kinda forced Jae oppa to."

They both nodded and ordered a cup of their fave drinks.

Then they head out and continued their journey.

All of our journeys are boring so why would I bother explaining it?

Just kidding. But its actually really boring though.

Anyways, as I got home, I threw myself on the bed and never got up. Except for when I was changing into pajamas.

I didn't talk to them. And so did they. I don't think its ignoring at all. Now that I'm pretty close to them, its kinda weird not to.

Or maybe I'm just paranoid or something. They just... I don't know.

I don't know what I'm feeling when I'm with them. Its so weird that even the smallest action from them, I feel like I'm melting... inside.

I don't know who could be doing that to me but I know...

I like someone...

But I don't know who it is?