045

Nina can't work because she felt so choked up from yesterday.

I don't even know why I cried too much. Whenever he say something and he sounds dead, it hurts.

Its like a sword is stabbed through me.

Ugh. I watch too much K-Dramas.

Nina banged her head on her office table. She stayed there until she heard a knock on her door.

"Nina-ssi?" Mila opened the door and peeked in.

"Yeah. What's wrong Mila?"

"Oh. About the orders, do we make them already?"

She's talking about a birthday party for Mara's birthday.

"Sure. Start with the carrot cake." Mila thanked her and Nina banged her head on the table again.

Then, she shot her head up and stood to get something from her bag.

The letter. What was in it?

It's the letter that Sungjin oppa gave me before I left.

She opened it and read the contents but she didn't expect this.

Let's talk at the park we went to last time at 6:00 pm.

Wait. Why though?

*

Nina is sitting down on the bench. Waiting for a guy to appear in front of her. She looked down on her feet tapping.

Maybe I should blow a candle, and then he'll appear...

Okay I'm addicted. Someone help me.

Suddenly, a guy with a black hoodie and a face mask appeared right before Nina.

He's looking down at her but one thing that she noticed is her hair.

Oh is this a setup?

He then removed his mask and smiled.

Its him. Its him. Its him. Its him. Its him.

"Hi Nina." He said. "Go with me."

Nina immediately stood up and ran to catch up with him.

They spent the whole time walking beside each other. Nothing else but complete silence between them.

"Did you receive the letter?" He suddenly broke the ice. Nina felt like choking again.

"Yes." She faintly said. He then nodded.

"Actually, I was supposed to meet up with you before you left but you were busy so..." Nina stopped from walking and stood in shock.

*flashback* (Her text messages)

Nina: we should meet at the park right in front of the apartment complex oppa! 

*end of flashback*

I'm such a dumb person...

I forgot while waiting for him. And then Sungjin oppa appeared and everything went blank in my head.

Nina felt tears building up in her eyes as she looks down on her feet, obviously feeling guilty.

Then, she felt arms pulling her into a hug. That's the first time that she cried on somebody's shoulder and Nina is so thankful that its him.

But he's tall though.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

He hushed her as he rubs her back to calm her down.

How can I calm down if I did something that I wasn't supposed to do?

He pulled away and wiped her tears away.

"I'm really sorry oppa. I forgot. I'm so dumb." Nina said in between her crying.

"Its okay."

"Its not okay! I... I..."

Suddenly, she felt soft lips against hers. He held her hands, lifted them up, and placed it on top of his shoulders. He then placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer.

They then pulled away and he rested his forehead on hers.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Say my name."

"Brian oppa." She teased him.

He then pulled away and walked. Nina then ran towards him and back hugged him.

"Oppa. Don't be angry." She hugged him tighter. Then he pulled away her arms and turned around to give her another peck on the lips.

"I'll never get angry at you." He then smiled. "But don't call me Brian." Nina then laughed.

He placed his hands on her head and waist and pulled her in another hug.

I didn't expect this to happen but it did. And I can't complain.

I'll always smile whenever I'll think of you.

Still cheesy!