030

"I didn't know you're this pretty to talk to 5 good looking guys!" Lizzy threw Nina's phone on her bed, in which Nina was still sleeping.

"Shut up. Need sleep." She ruffled her hair and covered herself with the blanket.

"Oh my. Jae is sooo cheesy!"

"Awh. Dowoon is the cutest!"

"Sungjin sounds so tough. Just like a Busan man!"

"Wonpil is my bae lol"

"I didn't know Young K could be this hot."

Nina then threw one of her throw pillows at Lizzy.

"Ya! Why did you throw that?"

"Because that's meant to be thrown pabo." Nina rubbed her eyes and sat up straight. Lizzy groaned and threw the pillow back at Nina.

*

"Where are we going? And why this early?" Nina said as she glances at her watch.

"You'll know soon enough. And I'll make sure you'll never regret it." She said, which made Nina a bit worried.

The bus went its way to their destination.

"Its our stop." Nina looked up from her phone and looked around. There's a lot of girls and a few boys out side a building. They both got out and Nina stood there in confusion.

Suddenly, she heard Lizzy's name being called. Nina looked towards her direction and saw Hanna. They all hugged each other.

"Why are you here Hanna?" Nina asked Hanna and she looked at her, confused.

"Oh. Today is a special day and I decided to surprise you with something." She smiled from ear-to-ear.

"It isn't your birthday though?" Nina said whilst squinting her eyes trying to understand the situation.

Suddenly, Hanna's phone rang.

"Its time! Come on. Follow me." Then Hanna grabbed Nina's hand and dragged her along.

"Is this a concert? Who's performing?" Nina immediately asked as soon as she entered.

"Its a secret. And besides, you would know if they come out." Hanna said.

I feel a bit claustrophobic...

People then started entering the venue. Some girls were holding some light sticks and banners.

Nina then saw a bunch of guys entering the stage. But she couldn't see due to the dim lighting. Hanna was nonstop cheering and Nina was so close to being deaf.

If Hanna is nonstop cheering, then that means...

Then, all of the lights turned on and Day6 were on stage. Fan girls screaming from left to right appeared.

And I'm suppose to enjoy this right?

I get to see them perform again!

They started performing their first song.

*

The show has come to an need and everyone in the audience gave their loudest cheer. The 3 girls clapped until they stopped.

"Thank you for coming!" Sungjin said and they all bowed in front of the audience.

Then, the people slowly went out of the venue. Nina nervously held Lizzy's hand.

"Why are your hands so sweaty?"

"Why did you bring me here?!"

"Why didn't you complain a while ago?!"

"You don't know..."

"I don't know... Okay bye." Lizzy was about to leave but Nina tightened her grip on her hands.

"It hurts you know."

"Why am I feeling this way?"

"My goodness. Just act normal and everything will!" She said while half-whispering, half-shouting.

"Why are you guys fighting?" Suddenly, a voice made them both freeze on the spot. Nina then let go of Lizzy's hand and laughed awkwardly.

"Were not fighting." She said to Sungjin, who is suspicious of her answer.

"Oh. Hanna's calling me. Brb." Lizzy then walked away, leaving her behind with Sungjin.

You'll be dead later.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit too red." He looked at her with worried eyes.

Aish. I thought you wouldn't notice. My skin color is not helping at all.

"You look like a tomato!" He then grabbed Nina by the chin and lifted her face up.

Please bring me to the hospital.

"You're so cute." He then smirked at Nina and swiped her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ear.

"Hyung!" Then she heard a guy calling Sungjin. They both looked and saw Young K.

"See you later!" He said while waving at her. Young K led him outside and looked at Nina. Nina managed to smile at him and he smiled back.

Call an ambulance. Please help me. I don't know if I'm dying or not.

I'm dead already.