020

Today is their flight to Korea. Nina woke up and stretched before heading downstairs.

"Good morning!" Nina got shocked and almost fell down because of that. She went to the kitchen and saw Lizzy rummaging through her fridge.

"How did you get in here?!"

"Uhm. I know your password." She said while finding something to eat.

"How did you know my password?"

"You told me."

Nina gave it to her and Hanna just in case there's danger or something.

They both ate breakfast and started loading Lizzy's car with their luggage. Nina's mom will drive them there.

"Are you guys ready?" Nina's mom said.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

Then they headed off to the airport.

Nina used most of her spare time to learn some Korean. She even asked Hanna for help.

They have finally arrived at the airport and they already took their luggage with them inside.

"Take care you 2!" Nina's mom said as they bid goodbye to each other.

They fell in line and checked in.

"We are officially one step closer to Korea!" Lizzy whispered at Nina. She sounds super excited.

Nina is excited too but she know minimal Korean, unlike Lizzy. She's worried that she might get into trouble or something.

"Are you excited? Nervous? Tell me." Lizzy asked Nina, who was fiddling with her backpack strap.

"Both."

Honestly, I'm so close to fainting because of nervousness. And I'm not even in the airplane yet.

"Dude. Move." Nina got slightly pushed by Lizzy because she wasn't moving and the line is.

They got in the airplane, placed their luggage in the compartment, and sat down at their seat.

Then the airplane's engine started. And the flight commenced.

*

"Guys!" A pair of hands were waving up high for Nina and Lizzy. It was Hanna.

They all hugged and made their way to a cab that Hanna had pulled out for them.

"So... How you doing?" Hanna asked both of them.

"Were good, you?"

"I feel amazing! Oh by the way, did you learn Korean on the way here?" She looked at Nina who was still reading the book that Lizzy gave.

Then suddenly the car stopped by Hanna's house. 

"You pay, Nina." Lizzy gave some money to Nina. She accepted it and paid for the cab fare while speaking in Korean.

They unloaded the trunk and went inside Hanna's house.

"You're a pretty fast learner. Even faster than Lizzy."

Hanna pulled everything in and said that. Nina laughed while Lizzy just glared at her the whole time.

They got in her house and they both plopped down on her couch.

"Wow. Okay. You won't even help me?!" Nina said as she groaned while pulling in all of the luggage.

Suddenly, a guy went in and carried the luggage inside. When she saw the guy, she froze on spot.

"Oppa! You came!" Hanna ran and hugged him.

Nina was frozen. She didn't think this would happen today.

He then saw Lizzy, which made him tilt his head. Realizing she's here, he looked back and saw Nina behind him.

"Oh hey Nina." He then smiled at her, making Nina's heart flutter.

Out of all of the days, why do you come today... Jae oppa?