019

[You what?! Are you serious?!]

"You've been asking the same question for at least 2 minutes already." Lizzy said.

They are on the phone with Hanna, who just heard about their little vacay to Korea. The phone was on speakerphone so Nina can hear it too.

"Well be there in a few days. Maybe next week." Nina said.

[OMG! I'm so excited!]

[Wait. Why did you suddenly want to go to Korea?]

"Its just a vacay, Hanna. Don't jump to conclusions." Lizzy said.

"Well go there and enjoy! That's it. No other reason."

[Oh okay. Exactly what date are you coming here?]

"April 4." Nina widened her eyes in shock.

"Why?" She whispered to Lizzy.

"The earlier, the better." She whispered back, causing Niña to whine silently.

[I'll make sure I can fetch you. Send me the details of your flight, okay?]

"Okay thanks Hanna. See you there!"

"See you Hanna."

[Bye guys!]

*beep*

"Why April 4?! Can't it be like one week before that?"

"Dude. Its better because you wouldn't panic that much." Nina face palmed and went straight to her room to pack.

"By the way, its pretty breezy in Korea right now so bring some jacket. Not the thick ones. Just comfortable and wearable." Lizzy said while standing by the door frame.

"Okay I will. What about you Lizzy? When will you pack?"

"I'm done."

"Uhm. How come?"

"Uhm. I don't know. But I am done. My suitcase is here." Lizzy then showed her suitcase to Nina.

"Okay. How long are we going to be there?"

"2 to 3 months, I think?"

"Isn't that a bit too long, Lizzy?"

"At least you have a lot of time, you know." Lizzy said and Nina just shrugged it off to continue packing.

2 to 3 months...

It looks like its very long but for me, I think its enough. Although, I kept complaining, I still think its fine.

"Here. This might help." Lizzy approached Niña and gave her a book focused in Korean.

"This is a really thick book tho."

"Dude. Are you serious?"

"What?"

"Its only at least a hundred pages."

"Still thick."

I'm not that smart IRL. I passed a lot of my exams in high school but before that, I failed most of my subjects.

Even my mom was surprised that I got into high school.

"Just go and pack. We only have a few days..." Nina said to Lizzy.

"Okay." She stood up and walked to the front door.

"Oh wait. One more thing..." Nina looked at Lizzy who will say something.

"Saranghae!" Lizzy was shooting finger hearts at her causing Niña to laugh.