September 7th, 3:46pm

Jimin decided to walk around the school one last time. He already spent the past half hour just walking, but he still couldn't get his mind off the thoughts. Why did he only remember now? Was it because of Jungkook? He didn't want to blame Jungkook, though. He volunteered to take him here, it was all an accident that he met his father.

"Jiminnie," Jimin looked around until he saw Namjoon walking up to him, "you good?" Jimin nodded with a smile, "I'm fine, just taking a little walk." Namjoon patted Jimin's back. "Don't exert yourself, yeah?" He said, "Get some rest. The full moon was last night and I'm sure you're exhausted." Jimin smiled and continued walking, Namjoon strolling beside him.

"Hyung," Jimin asked, "do you miss your parents?" Namjoon hesitated to reply and instead ruffled Jimin's hair. "You're not worried about your family in Busan, are you?" He asked suspiciously. Jimin could have burst into tears as he nodded slowly. "It's alright," he said, "they probably still worry about you all the time." Jimin hoped that was true, even though he knew fully well that it wasn't. When they took him here ten years ago, that was the last time Jimin saw them for a long time. It just proved that they didn't care about him. They just wanted to leave him somewhere and let him be. And when Jihyun came into their lives, they were probably ecstatic to have a normal son. A normal son who they could love and care for without getting scratched and bitten all over. They loved Jihyun, not Jimin. They didn't care about whether Jimin was safe and healthy, they didn't care because Jimin wasn't human. He was a monster, he was a danger.

"Ugh, why isn't he responding?" Jungkook grumbled when he was met by the dark screen of his phone when the call wasn't picked up. Hoseok stepped inside, a towel slung on his shoulders after coming fresh out of the shower. "What's wrong, Kook?" He asked as he headed over to the younger. "My brother isn't answering my calls," he said, frustrated as he showed Hoseok the screen.

"Oh, that's because the school blocks that sort of access to people who aren't in the school," Hoseok explained as he got onto the top bunk, "the school's very existence is a government secret, so you can't call anyone other than students and staff in this school or your own parents. Jin-hyung told me that when the school was first established, someone got into trouble for telling his neighbors about the school."

Jungkook looked back at his phone. "But the past few days I was able to check my social media and all of that," he said. "It's sort of a one-way blockage," Hoseok explained to him, "you can receive news and messages from outside the school, but you can't reply. That's why my sister and I check on each other through letters and postcards when we don't want our parents to look into our stuff."

"Oh yeah, you have a sister," Jungkook said, "Does she know why you go here and stuff?" Hoseok nodded, "Of course. She's my older sister, and my mom's a siren too. I only got here in middle school, with Namjoon. She and I are pretty close, actually." Jungkook smiled and leaned against the bedpost. "My brother and I are also pretty close," he said, "he usually takes a bit of time off work to do stuff with me. I was looking forward to him teaching me art, but well, this school's pretty nice too."

Seokjin stepped into his bedroom only to find Yoongi gazing out the window again. "How often are you gonna do that?" Seokjin laughed as he reclined on his bed, "You're acting so deep these days, chill out!" Yoongi shot him a glare, which slowly softened into a sad stare. "Hyung," he asked, "do you remember your parents?" Seokjin's smile faded for a while before a sadder smile returned to his face. "Yeah, I remember," he said, "what about them?"

"Were they ever annoyed at you or anything?" Yoongi asked. Seokjin bit his lip, a little concerned about where Yoongi was going with his questions. "Of course they got annoyed from time to time," he responded, "but if you're talking about whether they didn't like me because I'm a vampire, no, they were never really annoyed about that, usually it was just my brother who got pissed a lot. It was a bit of a struggle, but they dealt with it well."