October 7th, 10am

Jungkook gulped as Namjoon knocked on the office door loudly. The booming voice that told them to come in frightened him a little as Namjoon creaked the door open. "Ah, I was expecting you," came the Principal's eerily friendly voice. Namjoon stepped inside without hesitation, followed by Seokjin and Yoongi and finally everyone else. This was Jungkook's first time having a talk with the Principal, so he was frightened when he was given the notice that morning to come to his office. However, Jimin and Hoseok didn't have much of a reaction. Either the Principal was really nice to them, or they went to the office way too often.

"Now, I'm sure you all know why I've called you here," he said once they've all gathered in front of his desk, "answer me, why did I call you here?" Namjoon gulped, "We left the school without permission last night, sir." The Principal nodded with a small proud smile. His expectations of Namjoon were definitely met. "Now tell me, why did I wake up this morning to find that your friend was shot in the woods last night?"

All six of them kept quiet, hesitant to tell him what they did. "I'm sorry, sir," Jimin finally spoke up, "I asked them to come with me last night. I was afraid of being alone with all the others, so I asked if they would tag along to keep me company." The Principal smiled softly. "You didn't have to go to the woods," he told Jimin, "you've been excused to stay in the dorms during the full moon, remember?" Jimin nodded, biting his lip. "I just wanted to..." Jimin choked out his words, "I wanted to show them that I don't always need their help, except I can't do it too easily..."

"Sir," Yoongi spoke up, "Jimin only wanted to be a little brave by going out of his comfort zone. We were only there to make sure he's safe, as well as keep him company." The man nodded at Yoongi. "Yes, I understand," he said, "but you see, since the incident a few years back, Jimin has not been allowed to go with the others."

Everyone stayed silent, although they were all thinking the same thing. Why did they not know for this long? "The staff and I have settled that he can't control himself well," he said, "it isn't because he spends too much time doing this indoors, but due to past abuse from his parents. It isn't something we're able to change, so the best options are either to go as usual or to lock him somewhere where he won't be able to harm anyone. Of course, the second option would just add on to the condition, so I've allowed you to go along with the first."

"That means Jimin also broke the rules by leaving the dorms last night," Seokjin concluded. The Principal nodded, sending chills down Jimin's spine. "Now, I don't want to give you too harsh of a punishment," he told them, "since you did save the school and our students from getting discovered by civilians in a safe way. Surprising how students like you already have an expert-like procedure for cases like these. Those two gunmen were arrested earlier today when the police found them near the borders, and I assume you brought them there. Luckily, they weren't injured the slightest, which leaves them with no proof of their encounter with the school."

Seokjin felt a proud smile creep up his lips. "However, that still does not let you escape from your punishment," the Principal said, "for the rest of October, you will not be allowed to leave the school, and for the rest of the week, you will be in charge of cleaning the canteen and doing the dishes after every meal." Yoongi raised a hand. "But sir, what will I do? And will Taehyung be helping once he recovers?" The Principal got up from his seat and pulled something out of a drawer behind his desk.

"Yes, I will also let him know what you I have told you," he said as he came around the table, "and he will be helping out once he is released, which must be in a few days. As for you, Min Yoongi..." The Principal passed Seokjin a small, rusty pocket watch, the clock frozen in time. Everyone gathered around to examine it before they heard Yoongi grunting a little. They turned to face Yoongi who, in the blink of an eye, vanished. "I'm leaving him with you, Seokjin," the Principal said, pointing to the pocket watch which was now ticking as the seconds passed, "he'll only be allowed out during lessons, excluding PE, and he'll be able to leave once the week is over."