Part 2 - Meeting Dark Neo the Hedgehog

Hello guys.
It's nice to meet you.

I'm Dark Neo the Hedgehog but you can call me just Neo for short.

I'm coming from another dimension called Dark Realm. We can also call it Dark World too. But oh well, we talk about the same dimension anyway. ^^"

And of course I'm also not coming from Earth.

I like Bloom the Hedgehog who's my girlfriend and I've been with her since last year. Oh god I really love that blue female Hedgehog. ❤
*Gets serious* Well... ahem.... I also like running, swimming, fruits, being cool, making friends, having fun and the darkness.

I can also tell you that I have the powers of Darkness just like my parents Nina and Kimonas from who I earned my powers from

Nobody from us is normal.

Everybody has dark powers in the Dark Realm/World so none is normal there.

I actually don't have any childhood friends from there but I'm best friends with Leo the Hedgehog, who's coming from another dimension called Mobius. Heh, It's a long story, you can find out on our creator's book called "My O.Cs Book" where you can find out more about me and every character who's featured in that book.

Anyway.

I even know how to fight too and I might have never had any childhood friends but I also used to have fun with known people through all of these years.

I can also tell you that everyone in the Dark Realm/World believes in equality, peace, unity, solidarity and freedom as like they do to every different dimension. So I do too. The Dark Realm/World is the darkest place you will ever see but it's really awesome and I really like the part that I'm coming from a such a dark place.

That's all.

Some facts about me:
1) In the Dark Realm/World we don't know what the words of gay and lesbians are because we never used to know these words because we characterise these words in different meanings not with the known meanings that sound like insults. We actually characterise the couple of two boys a yaoi and the couple of two girls a yuri for more polite because we don't like and we don't want to insult people about being a yaoi or a yuri, generally we don't like to insult because misunderstandings will be created and we don't want to get in trouble because of that. Also, we call the normal couples Shoujo. So yeah you can say that we use these Japanese words for characterising the three kinds of couples. And so on you can say that I'm Shoujo with Bloom.

2) I have nyctophylia because I like the darkness and night and I'm getting comforted inside the dark places or watching the night sky. Just like every person from the Dark Realm/World does.

3) When I unexpectedly found out that I have powers, I felt strange. Same as Deyna in other words.

I gotta go now.

Bye~

*disappears*

This was my OC Dark Neo the Hedgehog. I hope you liked him.
Drawing belongs to me.
And yes the July 1st is his date of creation and especially birth.
So bye~