Part 16 - Meeting Jared the Hedgehog

Hi guys.

It's nice to meet you.

I'm Jared and I'm a member of the present Team Freedom.

I'm the son of Loretta Rose and Jackson the Hedgehog, the brother of Flora Rose, the nephew of Brianna Rose and the cousin of Bree Rose.

I like swimming, talking with my cousin and sister, taking care of my friends and family, my friends, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, being somewhere alone with Eclipse, Eclipse and the big house which I li...

I like swimming, talking with my cousin and sister, taking care of my friends and family, my friends, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, being somewhere alone with Eclipse, Eclipse and the big house which I live in along with the members of the Team Freedom but I don't like being alone, the dark, watching everyone suffering, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies and troubles and Dark Rye.

Facts about me:
1) I can run fast.

2) I seem to be a little coward sometimes but when it comes to stubbornes, I stand on my feet to face whatever is coming.

See ya~

This was my Sonic O.C Jared the Hedgehog which I guess you might have got to know from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked him.
More stuff will be coming soon so stay tuned.