Part 24 - Meeting Kyla Hatchet Minogue

What's up? The name's Kyla.

I'm the fairy of hate.

This doesn't mean that I hate all of the people around me expect of the people that betrayed me though.

Hate, in our magical universe is a source of dark power due to the fact that the hate itself is something negative. That's why I can feel negative energy too when it comes to step into places where wild magic or negative energy exists.

Despite that, I'm both a very intelligent and a silent person. There only a few of times where I'm going to talk in general. Sometimes, when I'm in silence, I use my phone to just surf the net or read e-books. I really am bored of hearing every girl talking about boyfriends, make-ups or many other girly stuff. In my opinion, gothic make up is the best. At least for me. I don't like brighter colours.

Yeah, you understood right, I'm a goth but also a punk styled person too.

Better styles for me though.

Also, I'm a computer and a mechanic geek. Because when it comes to something that has to do with technology and machines, I'm there to fix them or create something new. For instance, I created myself a gadget that creates holographic maps of places and even holographic figurines of people that we wanna search information of.

So when it comes to something new, ideas pop into my head and then I do as I thought with the idea I came up with.

.......

Also, I do study a lot when it comes to homework and tests. Even in the dark with a candle lit on.

Most of the times, I'm wearing a headband that helps me memorise better most of the details that I didn't get to learn on my own while studying in silence.

I'm being sarcastic and heroical towards others sometimes.....
..........

Don't ask me to smile.

Because I don't smile that easily.

Also.....

In my opinion, being a princess sucks because of having to be enclosed inside a castle for responsibilities that I ought to take as a princess. It is better to become a stronger fairy instead and live freely.

Did I mention you that I can play all the kinds of musical instruments?

My favourite one is the bass in case you wanna know.

I'm also a good dancer.

I've said enough.

Bye~