Part 4 - Meeting Bloom the Hedgehog

Hi there.

I'm Bloom the Hedgehog and I'm from Earth but I had moved back to Denver by last year because I am normally coming from France, my home country which I've been living in for a long time.

I would have lived in Greece but I wanted to live in France instead but whatever.

I also have travelled into different worlds too.

I am the twin sister of Sonic the Hedgehog and I also have a long lost triplet sister named Penelope who had played a big role in my old friends' lives and even mine's a little.

I might have had broken up with my ex Black-White the Vampire Hedgehog but from last year and after, I have had met Dark Neo the Hedgehog who I like a lot and I've been his girlfriend since last year. I really love that guy even if he always does stupid things with his best friend Leo the Hedgehog and make me be like "😕" or something like that.

I like apples, running, my twin brother, my boyfriend, my friends, the flowers and laughing but I hate Eggman, the Darkness, the evil people who attack and hurt my friends, the water, being alone and the sadness.

I also have the power of the Speed of sound, like my twin brother does and I also can run fast too. I have earned my powers from both of my parents but they're not with us anymore because they are dead.

I can become super within the chaos emeralds and while in my superform, I can teleport, communicate telepathically and run at the speed of sound.

Until my six years of age I had normal childhood years but from my seven years of age and after, I started to have a lots of problems in my life.

You'll find out soon the reason why.

Some facts about me:
1) Back when I was living alone in France, I wasn't happy at all, I wasn't used to do more exits because I was always staying at home, I even used to cut my hair short because of my depression I had and I wasn't eating that much. I was eating only a few of my food even if I used to cook and also even if I used to order food from the outside.

2) I regretted for cutting my hair short because of my depression. I'm just glad that I decided to let it grow again. I even had regretted for everything bad I used to do to myself so I won't do that again. Simple.

3) Since I had broken up with Black-White, I had been feeling love from about 4 years ago some time before I have died for the second time. So yeah, that means I died twice. Once when Claws brought me back to life with the power of the chaos emeralds and second, when Black-White wished for me to be brought back to life. Another reason why I think he wanted me to come back to life wasn't only because he wanted me to keep being alive but to find myself and move on into making my life better and to start a new life and become strong. I understood it even after I got over my depression as I was first thinking why did he want me to come back to life.

4) When I moved back to Denver, I started up as an insecure and anxious person but when I got closer to Dark Neo and Leo, my insecurities, anxiousness and fears had gone. I'm just glad that everything in my new life have had came out good to me. I also have lived new adventures with them too. And the rest of our friends of course. ^^ They all belong into my heart and into my life. And I'm grateful for that. I thank them for letting me join in their lives and come into a lot of strange and cool adventures along with them. Even for bonding all together and live like a big family within it's ups and downs as every family has it's ups and downs of course. It's normal. No matter that we lived on earth and then in Soleanna. ^^

5) French was my first language.

Thank you for listening to me.

I hope to see you all again soon.

Love Bloom~

This was one of my Sonic OCs Bloom the Hedgehog which I hope you have enjoyed as much as I did too so thanks for reading.
More coming out soon.

Drawing made by Penelope63 on Deviantart so give credit to her.
Yeah I'm bored to make drawings. XD
Character belongs to both of us but mostly to me because since I got Bloom back by last year, I was given allowance to do whatever I want to Bloom.
That's all. 😉