Part 15 - Meeting Flora Rose

Hello everyone.

It's nice to meet you.

My name is Flora Rose and I'm a member of the present Team Freedom.

I'm the daughter of Loretta Rose and Jackson the Hedgehog, the sister of Jared the Hedgehog, the niece of Brianna Rose and the cousin of Bree Rose.

I like swimming, talking with my cousin and brother, taking care of my family and friends, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, the cute things and stuff, nature and the big house which I live in along with the ...

I like swimming, talking with my cousin and brother, taking care of my family and friends, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, the cute things and stuff, nature and the big house which I live in along with the members of the Team Freedom but I don't like being alone, the dark, watching my family and friends suffering, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies and troubles.

Bye~

This was my Sonic O.C Flora Rose the Hedgehog which I guess you might have got to know from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked her.
More stuff will be coming soon so stay tuned.