Part 8 - Meeting Jackson the Hedgehog

Hello guys I'm Jackson and I'm 15 (16 in Season 8 and after) years old.

I'm one of the Team Freedom members, I'm from Earth and I can run very fast.

I used to have long hair but I cut them short.

I'm a very chilling person.

I like Loretta, swimming, talking to my friends, taking care of my daughter and son, my friends, my family, apples, peaches, having a good time with my family and friends, sleeping with Loretta in bed, the Team Freedom, the big house which she liv...

I like Loretta, swimming, talking to my friends, taking care of my daughter and son, my friends, my family, apples, peaches, having a good time with my family and friends, sleeping with Loretta in bed, the Team Freedom, the big house which she lives along with the members of the Team Freedom, being dressed in my blue outfit but I don't like being alone, losing my family and friends, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone and lies.

I guess you might want to get to know my backstory but I warn you that it's very strange and complicated in case you read it on my creator's book called "My O.Cs Book".

Some facts about me:
1) Like I said before, I used to have long hair but I cut it short after wards for a change.

2) Everyone told me that both long and short hair suits me.

3) My hair used to be completely like Sonic's but my creator changed them into the hairstyle I have now. I have a picture on the above where I used to have hair like sonic's.

4) Here's a picture of how my hair is now:

5) Spanish is my second foreigh language.

Au revoir~

This was my Sonic O.C Jackson the Hedgehog which you might have got to know from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked him.
More things will be coming soon so stay tuned.