Part 23 - Meeting Black-Night and Eclipsa Nightman

Let me start the talk for the both of us.

I'm Black-Night and this is my little sister Eclipsa. Our common surname is Nightman. We come from a lonely homeworld named Hilia.

Anyway.....

Eclipsa's 8 and I'm formerly 10 but since I change ages just to turn 19, I after something happened to Eclipsa, decided to keep staying as a 19 year old person just to protect everyone from the evil forces, help my loved ones and learn to control my dark magical powers since the day I awakened them. Even the forbidden ones. And since that happened, I can't turn back into a 10 year old person again because I kept staying an adult for too long but I don't mind. I like myself better as an adult anyway and after all, I decided to stay an adult permanently for the main reasons I already said about moment ago.

For now, only I have powers since I awakened them at the age of 10.... like I said before. I have the power to manipulate the darkness but in magic form. I could change ages because I could transform into a 19 year old adult when I would feel that there's an incoming danger but this changed... you know the reason why....

Like I also have said before, I can use dark spells and abilities that I get to learn by my father's book of spells and even learn dark forbidden spells that are written in a forbidden chapter of my father's book. I don't necessarily need my magical dark scythe to use my dark spells.

I also have dark ninja stars as items too.

When I'm angered, dark fumes are coming out of my eyes and my dark powers are getting stronger. When I use dark forbidden spells, I get affected but that doesn't make me evil by force. Also, just because of the affection I get from the dark forbidden spells I use, my hair is turning black and it is being freed by my item that hold my hair tied down because of levitating in the air. My fur is also turning black too. Sometimes, my eyes would turn into a dark shade of the purple colour while that is happening. Also my veins begin to turn purple veins sprouting out on my arms that later dissappear when midnight comes.

So yeah, I still have these purple veins even when I turn back to normal while having stopped using the dark forbidden spells. Also when I stop using a hurtful dark forbidden spell that it is not used that much since it's not needed and is causing me psychoplasm but because of it, I would bleed from my eyes. Even my purple veins that are sprouting out on my arms appear to be red. Even when I blood bend when there's blood moon.

That's all. I don't have anything else to share with you.

Bye~