Part 11 - Meeting Dianna the Hedgehog

Hi there. It's nice to meet you. I'm Dianna and I'm 16 years old.

Aphrodite the Cat is my little sister and as you know, I'm a member of the Team Freedom.

My powers are strange but I'm calling them, the powers of protection.

Whatever...

I have the ability to sence foreboding for the people who I care about when they are in danger and I can also use the beam of energy.

I even know how to teleport and communicate telepathically.

I can even create a shaber out of energy. Sometimes I'm getting beaten by that.

I like swimming, my family, apples, peaches, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, the big house which I live along with the members of the Team Freedom, Daylan and protecting my friends with my powers of protection but ...

I like swimming, my family, apples, peaches, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom, the big house which I live along with the members of the Team Freedom, Daylan and protecting my friends with my powers of protection but I hate being alone, losing my family and friends, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone and lies.

As for my common backstory I have with my sister Aphrodite, it is very complicated and kinda hard to explain so better lead your way into reading my creator's book with the name of "My O.Cs Book". You'll understand many reasons why I got splitted up from my sister and why she was my long lost sister.

See you again soon~

This was my Sonic O.C Dianna the Hedgehog which I guess you might have got to know her from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hoped you liked her.
More things will be coming soon so stay tuned.