Part 19 - Meeting Luna the Angel

Good evening everybody

I'm Luna and I'm 14 years old.

As you can see, I am not what I seem to be in reality.

In fact, I'm normally and angel that has the ability to transform into a normal person.

As for my powers and abilities....

I can see the good in people's hearts, I can read every person's thoughts no matter if they are negative or positive, I can see angels and devils due to my belief in them and in every magical existing creature because I know that angels and devils are not the only existing creatures.

While in angel form, nobody can see me due to the fact that they're are people that don't believe in magical creatures or just angels but I can be seen in angel form to the people who believe instead.

I am friendly.

And kind of sensitive.

Facts about me:
1) My mom is Linda Angel.

2) I was sent to Earth for my own safety when hunters rised to kill every angel in my home planet and wanted to kill me too even if I was just a baby back then.

3) I was supposed to be the new princess of our home planet.

4) I was adopted and raised by a couple that already had a child on earth.

5) I got to know about my powers and origins when I reached my 14 years of age.

6) I fell in love with earthly guy.

7) While in angel form, I can also touch people like I can while in normal form. It's obvious I guess. But with the difference that people who don't believe in angels or any other existing creature, can't feel the touch of mine. They can't feel that something touches them.

That's all I wanted to share with you.

I hope you like her. Stay tuned for more.