Part 14 - Meeting Bree Rose

Hello everyone.

I'm Bree and I'm 15 years old.

I'm a member of the present Team Freedom and I'm the first and only daughter of Brianna Rose and Rayan the Hedgehog.

My power is the super speed because I took it from my father.

I like Swimming, talking with my cousins, taking care of my cousins and my family, my friends, my family, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom and the big house which I live in along with the members of the Team ...

I like Swimming, talking with my cousins, taking care of my cousins and my family, my friends, my family, apples, having a good time with my family and friends, the Team Freedom and the big house which I live in along with the members of the Team Freedom, making friends and meeting new people but I don't like being alone, dark, watching my friends and my family suffering, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies and troubles.

Facts about me:
1) I'm coming from the future along with my other siblings.

I'm not gonna spoil anything else about us, I think you should better wait for newer things about our series to come.

Ciao~

This was my Sonic O.C Bree Rose the Hedgehog which I guess you might have got to know from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked her.
More stuff will be coming soon so stay tuned.