Part 3 - Meeting Leo the Hedgehog

Hello ladies and gentlemen from Earth and other worlds.

I'm Leo and I'm coming from another dimension called Mobius so yeah I'm not an earth guy either.

I'm a chick looker but I used to have a girlfriend before but it's okay because we never meant to be a couple together so we just became friends again and found new people to date and we were happy.

Yes, I'm dating Miley specifically. 😆

Well...

Ahem... well I like my friends, saving my friends and whoever I love, fruits, coca cola, soda, sweets, making friends, swimming, fighting for saving the world, the thunders/lightings, alcohol and flirting girls but I hate being hated and abandonned, being inchained, Eggman, Shadow the Hedgehog, the zombies and the monsters, watching my friends being hurt and going into trouble.

 well I like my friends, saving my friends and whoever I love, fruits, coca cola, soda, sweets, making friends, swimming, fighting for saving the world, the thunders/lightings, alcohol and flirting girls but I hate being hated and abandonned, bein...

I can even tell you that I have the powers of water and ice that I have earned from both of my parents Leona and Lisandros.

In Mobius there are also people who don't have powers too and are just normal but some other ones are not because they do have powers just like me and the both of my parents.

I also have to tell that I have some old childhood friends from there but I'm best friends with Dark Neo who's coming from another dimension called Dark Realm/World.

Heh, you know where to find our common story as Dark Neo mentioned you before.

Plus, I know how to fight and I also might have had some childhood friends but I also used to have fun with known people throught all of these years either.

In Mobius we also use to believe in equality, peace, unity, solidarity and freedom. As like everyone does in every different dimension and so I do believe in these things too.

Some facts about me:
1) Of course I felt strange to find out that I have powers. Because you have the reason known from Deyna mostly so yeah. Everybody feels strange when he discovers his powers.

2) In Mobius everybody knows how to insult.

3) Did you know that when I am about to blow, frozen breathe comes out of my mouth? Would you like of me to make you a freeze freez out of my frozen breath? Nah just kidding.

4) Better not let me freeze you.

5) Spanish is my second foreigh language.

I'm out man~ 👋

This was my O.C Leo the Hedgehog. I hope you liked him.
Drawing of him belongs to me.
That's all.