Part 5 - Meeting Miley the Hedgehog

Hello there everyone and even ladies and gentlemen.

I'm Miley and I'm coming from Earth. Not from another dimensions like Deyna, Dark Neo or Leo for example.

I'm formerly coming from Tenesi.

A city which is far away from Denver and yeah I've been living in Tenesi for 15 years until my parents and I decided to leave from there and move to Denver for continuing our lives there. We weren't liking our lives living in Tenesi at all. Even if we also had most good memories from there so yeah I guess you understand what happened next.

I used to be single before I made up a relationship with Leo. I remember using to jealous a little when he used to have a friend of ours as his girlfriend but after their break up, they had become friends again and our friend fell in love with another friend of ours (actually with the adoptive brother of Deyna shhhh) and Leo fell in love with me and we made up a relationship.

I remember not falling in love just before I made up a relationship with Leo and I used to be flirty towards boys.

I'm still kinda flirty tho. Not a lot like Leo but I am even a little. I also have to tell you that I had a crush on Leo and yes he got to know it since I had told him so.

And he liked me too. 😄 He still does tho.

Whatever.

I like singing and dancing.

I used to have a job singing in music bars and go dancing in choreographic lessons back in Tenesi but I still do the same at Denver either.

I don't have any power so I'm normal.

Especialy the only one who's normal in our company but that's okay.

I like my self just like the way I are and everyone accepts me for what and who I am no matter what.

I have to say that my life in Denver is awesome even if a lot had happened.

Even all my friends are living there.

Of course I have a best friend too.

And that one is Deyna.

She might be a serious person and me a cheerful one but we have something in common.

We both like singing and dancing even if Deyna doesn't sing or talking that much. (She becomes silent most of the times even if she's reading shhhh)

We also like music too.

Plus, not only her but also my other two best girl friends are the reason I became more cheerful and for being pushed into talking to Leo when I just couldn't talk to him about my love for him.

Some facts about me:
Sorry they kinda are funny...

1) It was only a few times that I had been seen with my hair worn down. Really, my hair length goes down my butt when I wear it down.

2) I had been seen to wear dresses too. I don't only wear shorts with modern blouses.

3) I used to drink alcohol.

4) When I was at school, I used to get bullied for the way I dressed. By toxic persons of course.

That's all~

This was one of my OCs Miley the Hedgehog which I hope you enjoyed too.

Soon I'll be making more parts about the rest of my OCs too.

Drawing and character belong to me.

Bye~

P.S. Still I'm bored to change the drawings with newer ones. XD