Part 22 - Meeting Medina Ginet

Greetings everyone~

Greetings everyone~

I'm Medina Ginet and I'm 16-17 years old.

My place of origin is The Fifth Moon of Marigold (which Linphea is named like this in Winx Club 4kids tv version but for my creator and her world, The Fifth Moon of Marigold is a separate planet and is far away from the planet of Linphea. (yeah, I hate how 4kids had edited the whole show of the Winx Club when they used to have the rights to, but it's a different chapter. But at least the name of the fifth moon of Marigold brought my creator an interest to do the following thing that she says on the above.)

My powers are the Darkness and Nature (separately) (But together I call it "Dark Nature")

My first appearance is happening in Season 3 but in some episodes later after Alina's.

I'm one of the most diligent student at Alfea and is cautious of my actions. Although I have a calm and kind personality, I at times get very angry at my enemies which can cause me to act quickly and show a more aggressive side of myself. This is seen a few times through the series. I'm also genuine and shy and also strongly connected to the Nature and the Darkness. I also like helping people and also love the plants and vegetation. 

I also have made other appearances either.

I first appear later in Lettix Club: The Arcanix Acts  and I'm the first one to already have the Arcanix transformation. I also appear in a role play which my creator and her two friends started too. :D But I'm one of the 4 main characters who appear there. 

Facts about me:
1) I'm half goddess, half fairy.

2) In my homeworld, any fairy who gets the enchantix power is being honored like a goddess even tho some fairy like me are half godesses. ^^

That's all I had to talk to you about.

Have a nice day.

This was Medina Ginet guys. I hope you'll like her.

Fun fact, when I posted her on Instagram, I just never expected that she'll get an interest from my audience and every person who follows me there. ^^ I guess she's more likeable than my other Winx O.Cs but whatever.

Bye~