Part 7 - Meeting Loretta Rose

Hi there, it's nice to meet you.

I'm Loretta Rose and I'm 15 (I'm 16 from season 8 and after) years old.

I'm the leader of the Team Freedom and with my team I live in a big house which is in a natural place out the city of Denver.

I'm from Earth and I'm also my creator's first Sonic O.C.

I like Jackson, swimming, talking with my sister, taking care of my two children and of my niece, my friends, my family, apples, being dressed in beautiful dresses, making my hair for promnights, having a good time with my family and friends, slee...

I like Jackson, swimming, talking with my sister, taking care of my two children and of my niece, my friends, my family, apples, being dressed in beautiful dresses, making my hair for promnights, having a good time with my family and friends, sleeping with Jackson in bed, the Team Freedom and the big house which I live along with the members of my Team Freedom but I hate being alone, the dark, watching my sister crying and being depressed, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies and troubles.

If you'd like to know about my backstory, you'd better get to know it from my creator's book called "My O.Cs Book".

Some facts about me:

1) I run very fast. I know it's ridiculous.

2) In season 8, I discover my secret powers and even the reason why Jason killed both my parents. It wasn't for no reason after all like I and everybody thought so feel free to watch it here:

They say the truth hurts.
Maybe it isn't always told for no reason. Because of course I hurt by finding out the truth although I had to know.

3) Maybe my secret powers were the reason that I was in danger of being kidnapped sometimes.

4) It was really strange to find out that I have kids in the future.

5) I used to have a nemesis. Her name is Violet. She had a sister named Tatiana but she was adorable like my sister.

That's all the basic things I had to tell you about me.

You'll get to know more about me and even of the others in our common stories of our daily lives for sure. 😉

Bye~

Hello guys this was my first Sonic O.C Loretta Rose. I guess you might have got to know her from my other English book the "My O.Cs Book" too so I hope you liked her.
More things will be coming soon so stay tuned. 👋