Part 10 - Meeting Rayan the Hedgehog

Hey guys, I'm Rayan and I'm 16 (17 in Season 8 and after) years old.

I'm a member of the Team Freedom and my power is the super speed.

Did you even know that because of my super speed I can jump higher and I can even go from one roof to another?

Personally, this was the perfect way for me to returning back home while my father was gone on somewhere and he didn't even bust me xD

Anyway,

This was also a way for me to travel from one place of the city to another. Even without jumping from one roof to another.

Well obviously I like Brianna, swimming, talking to my friends, taking care of my daughter, my friends, my family, apples, peaches, being dressed in black and gray because

Well obviously I like Brianna, swimming, talking to my friends, taking care of my daughter, my friends, my family, apples, peaches, being dressed in black and gray because... you know, why the fuck not?, having a good time with my family and friends, sleeping with Brianna in bed, the Team Freedom, the big house which I live along with the members of the Team Freedom, my chest to seem, being with my black pants only while I go to sleep, calling my self hot because why the fuck not?, using my sexappeal to Brianna and saying bad words because again, why the fuck not? >:) but I don't like being alone, watching everyone suffering, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies and Dark Rye.

Dark Rye is such a mother fucker!

Even that fucking egg called Eggman too.

And our stupid anti selves that come from a parallel world. 😠 

Sorry I can be cold sometimes.

Adieu~

This was my Sonic O.C Rayan the Hedgehog which I guess you might have got to know from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked him.
I know he's similar to Sonic but I'm not the only person who has a character similar to an official one from Sega tho because they are also existing more people who might feel me in this part
Whatever more stuff will be coming soon so stay tuned.