Part 9 - Meeting Brianna Rose

Hi there everyone.

It's nice to meet you.

I'm Brianna Rose and I'm 14 (15 in Season 8 and after) years old.

I'm Loretta's young sister and also a member of the Team Freedom.

It's obvious that I'm from Earth too so... yeah... uhhh... I'm a bit of a worried person.

I am friendly person.

I'm also a fearful person because I'm getting scared of a lot of things.

I think you'll adore me as much as the rest of my friends and family.

Well ahem

Well ahem... I obviously like Rayan,  swimming, hugs, talking with my sister, taking care of my daughter, my nephew and my niece, my friends, my family, apples, being dressed in cute dresses, having a good time with my family and friends, sleeping with Rayan in bed, the Team Freedom, making friends, meeting new people and the big house which I live along with the members of the Team Freedom but I don't like being alone, dark, watching my sister being depressed or my friends, Eggman, the Team Unfreedom (the Anti-Team Freedom), the evil, having fights with everyone, lies, watching my husband being pissed off and not feeling so good and everyone of my friends and family suffering.

Whenever you'd like to read my common backstory I have with my sister, feel free to read it in our creator's book called "My O.Cs Book".

Some Facts about me:
1) In season 1 I used to wear a gray pair of shorts and a white t-shirt.

2) I love whatever is cute.

3) Unlike Loretta, I don't have the same powers like her because she was the chosen one to have the powers of light of our mother since she was the first child to be born. So yeah, that means this happened a year before I was born and I didn't use to know the truth like Loretta until we found out in Season 8.

Thank for listening.

Bye and have a nice day~

This was my Sonic O.C Brianna Rose which I guess you might have got to know her from the Team Freedom History and "My O.Cs Book" so I hope you liked her.
Isn't she so cute? 😁
She has taken it from me. XD