◈Chapter 1: Rewritten◈ "A new sound"

The music echoed through the halls, gaining a few headbobs from the passerbys.

It was another normal day for the employees of Crypton Recordings. The music resonating thomrouhout the building. Stressed mployees shouting at each other. Editors and managers at wits end. And a certain blond haired boy running through the halls with a crypton employee hot on his heels.

... Kotchi no ga abunai wa yo

The blonde heard his surrogate older sister finish the last lines of her newest song "World is Mine" she was practicing for a music video.

"Alright that's a wrap! Thank you for all your help guys!" Miku cheerfully thanked the crew before all of them packed up for the day. She sat down on a bench wiping the sweat off her face then drank water from her water bottle which she always brings to practice and recording.

"Miku-nee!" She was startled by the sudden voice but looked nonetheless at the direction of the squeal and laughed when she saw Len walking towards her, Keiko, one of the kindest employees in the company, breathing hard behind him. She was in charge of looking behind the young boy when he comes over the company. With the influence of his father of course.

Miku knew about Len's past and couldn't help but admire the boy. She would think that after all of that, the boy would become an emo. Well.. He kinda is but not to the extent that he looks like he would become a coldhearted person who does not know how to sime anymore or something.

"Len! I thought you are not comming in today." Miku scolded the ten year old boy who was currently running through the walls of their recording company.

"Father dropped me here. He went on a business trip with sensei." Len scratched the nape of his neck with an annoyed expression.

Hatsune Miku, currently popular pop star in Japan; daughter of the CEO of The Crypton Recordings company. It was just their luck and perseverance (and of course her looks and talent) that she made it up the ranks fast. She was no means spoiled. Though she might have a slight tendency to kill all those who oppose to her leek fetish.

"You make it sound like you hate comming here." Miku pouted and ruffled Len's hair, much to his annoyance.

It had been a good one month since she last saw the boy. She knew that he was debuting as an artist next year and was excited for the boy. She herself, had just released a new album a few months before.

And the advantage of being a popstar with her own recording company, she could release numerous songs yearly, aside from her album. Which is partially the reason she was so famous.

"Wouldn't the agency made a large fit by now? You just released an album, now you're creating a new music video." Keiko said behind Len. Both were startled by her sudden appearance. Once minute she was about to drop dead from exhaustion, now she shows no sign of fainting.

"It's just one song Keiko-san. Also, they said it's good foe publicity." Miku pouted.

Keiko sighed and pressed two fingers to her forehead. Then she averted her gaze to Len who was silent for a few moments. "And you young man, have the stamina of a horse. I told you not to run if I am tailing behind you."

Len stuck out a tongue. "Not my fault your turning old Kei-baba."

"You brat!" Keiko swinged an irritated fist at him.

Len laughed as he grabbed Miku by the arm, pulling her away from the wrath of Keiko on a bad hair day. "I'm kidnapping you today Miku-nee. Let's go for ice cream, your treat."