◈Chapter 14◈ "Sensei"

Kiyoteru's POV

It has been more than an hour since Len has left. And things were going according to plan.

The minute I saw Len leave with his best friend, Kaii, I contacted Hatsune Miku.

It was no secret to anyone who worked or even had any connection to the girl that she was fond of the boy and loved him like a brother. And he took advantage of the fact.

Flashback (3rd Person POV)

"Hello? Hatsune Miku?" Kiyoteru greeted the pop star as she picked up his call.

"Yes? May I know who is speaking?" Miku asked to the caller. She was just on her way to go to Len. He should be either in the wings or somewhere near his father by now. He performed first so she has time to take him out before the party that night.

It was Len's birthday today. But of course, it was not going to celebrate it today. His birthday is always celebrated on the new year. His father's great idea. So she was dead set on celebrating it in a restaurant with the birthday boy in the least.

"This is Hayama Kiyoteru. We might have not the pleasure of meeting in personal, however, I believe you have heard of me through my student before." The brunette sensei gave a smirk, although he was sure that Miku would not be able to see it.

"Hai Kiyoteru-sensei, I have. Along with the other things you have done to Len. What is it you want? I do not have a lot of time in my hands. I need to meet your student after this."

"So cold Hatsune-sama---"

"Please stop beating around the bush Kiyoteru-san"

Kiyoteru sighed before continuing. "Alright. I need you to stay with Allen."

"My thoughts exactly I have been trying to find him before you called."

"So you have. But there is a catch. By now, your he is at a friend's house. Are you familiar with Kagamine Rin?"

"No. No I do not know her."

"You don't? Well anyways, I need you to go to him."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that I'm letting him be a kid once in a while. I do care for him too."

The line went silent for a while. Miku thought about the situation she got roped in. She thought hard. What was his deal? Wasn't he on Len's crazy father's side? She didn't trust the guy one bit. But, just a few days ago, Len explained what the man did for him on the day of his recital.

"What makes you think that I will believe what you are saying? Given what you did to Len before." She harshly said to her call mate.

"I don't. But you can call the number I will forward you later via text. After that you can decide whether you won't believe me or you will believe me and comply. But I am sure that you would do the latter."

Miku could detect the caller's smirk on the other line. She gritted her teeth before answering.

"I'll be the judge of that." She firmly said before ending the call.

After the call ended, Kiyoteru immediately sent the number of the phone in Len's custody. "Step one, complete." Kiyoteru smiled fondly as he moved to his second objective.

Akane Fukase

Flashback end

When I said that I care for him, I did not lie. I care about the kid. So far, he's the most patient kid I have known. Maybe a little too trusting and naive, but he's a good kid. And I also feel guilty to what I did to the child before.

So I am actually glad that this is all going according to plan.

Fukase was busy talking to their sponsors and supporters. He really cared about making his son famous more than the child himself.

What would happen if his mother stayed? Would it be better? Or would it be worse?

I don't really know for sure. And to think that having a child made me realize that what I was doing to Allen-kun was wrong.

I could vividly remember the smile that my wife gave me when she told me that she was pregnant. I was the happiest man in the world. And a few nights later, I was the guiltiest one. My wife learned what I was doing to my student. We had a long talk, a heated fight and almost risked the life of my incoming daughter.

I reflected for many nights. Then one time, I snapped at Allen-kun and called him an insolent child while spanking his hand with a ruler. The kid didn't react or even flinch. It was as if he was used to the treatment. And that was the final straw. I made sure, that the next time we meet, I would make it up to him.

I hope you enjoy you childhood Len. Enjoy it while you still can.

oOoOoOoOoOo

Back at his house, Kaii reached out for Len's tux and checked the pocket, searching for something.

When he could not find anything in the coat's pockets he checked the pants. Sighing when he found what he was looking for.

And so Len would not notice too much if he ever went back, Kaii folded the tux as he saw it and walked down staring.

With the objest in his hand he headed straight to the basement.

"Kaii? Is that you?" He heard his sweet mother call to him with a few sighs and the sound of the broom sweeping pieces of broken glass.

"Yup! Just gonna get something in the basement. Did you break another plate?" Kaii yelled back, unlocking the basement door.

"It wasn't a ate this time. I swear."

The ravenette sighed with a grin on his lips. "I'll get another frame downstairs too then."

"Sure! Thanks!" The woman frowned after hearing the soft click of the door closing and stared at the broken picture frame.

Crouching down to pick up one of her prized possessions, she brushed off the glass shards on it away.

On it was a younger version of her with a pregnant blond lady smiling with her at the camera.

"Lenka."

oOoOoOoOoOo

In the basement, Kaii pulled out a blue box from a loose plank in the floor.

"I guess it's time to use this again. Ne? Okaa-sama?" The ravenette pulled out a gun out of the box and connected a silencer to the tip.

This was his mother's prized possession that helped him through the darkest of times.

He thew the black phone on the ground and fires two shots at it, destroying the phone completely.

And if he must hold the gun once again to save his friend, so be it.

"You will not have your way. Ever."