New Chapter

(Yes I purposely put Chapter instead of book.)

"Reconnecting Harmonies" is officially out!

Thank you for all the supporters of "Disconnected Harmonies", even though it is confusing as hell. You're not alone on that matter. I was confused with it as well. I didn't have a clear plot in mind and I almost gave up on it. And as the story progressed, I gained too many ideas and wrote it spontaneously. And honestly, the way I wrote this book gave no justice to the actual story. That is why I decided on finishing this book and starting a new one.

A lot of you may be confused with the ending. Well, if you haven't figured it out (or missed out on my announcements) I have a sequel to this book. I aim to give it a less confusing vibe and just let the story progress on its own pace. It would definitely be in a lighter progression. Hopefully, the mystery I left on Dis Con would be cleared in the next book.

Reconnecting Harmonies would have new characters in a whole new world. I would be labeling this story as a Romance, Mystery and Drama. As Fukase died in this plotline, the next book would cover Len's after story with his new family. I would also be explaining here Rin's background (on which I gave a short idea about).

I thought of this due to my never ending frustration with the serious lack of good mystery animes. Hopefully, I would give this better justice than what I did with Disconnected Harmonies. And also let me share who ALMOST adopted this book.

But first I would like to acknowledge the support of the following, they really helped me mentally when I needed it:

IzumiHanako_CHH

Vperder

RubythePinkBunny

kawaii_donutus

siamlo

Suicide_Dragon

GracielleMoon

bunniru

Kirstenonic05

TsundereKookie

Special thanks to my favorite Senpai in the whole world! Thanks for everything! Yes senpai. You're the only one I call that endearment here. So obviously, it's you. (If you are reading this anyway.)

Also, I would like to thank Sol and Misty. They might not be able to see this, but I will go ahead and say this. I treated them like my little sisters. And they still hold a special place in my heart. I enjoyed every conversation I had with them. It was a challenge to talk to them. Nevertheless, I still love their whole band. They were the first ones to call me Nagi-nee. I really miss them. They supported me the most. Misty even volunteered to adopt this book before. And they were the reason I decided to continue with this story. I just wish that I could talk to them, even for one last time. I might have been too naïve and emotionally involved. But I didn't tell a single lie to them. Nor will I tell a lie to anyone about myself nor do I think that other people are under the obligation of doing the same. I understand people have boundaries and limits. I just hope I was able to understand it better earlier on. But, most things can't be changed. And what is lost, you can never fully gain back.

Now enough of that.

I read somewhere, seek and you find ask and it will be given. Let's put that to the test shall we? Now, can I please ask my dear readers to mention what their favorite parts of Disconnected Harmonies were? And what are your expectations for the next book.

Please continue supporting me and my stories. Please feel free to check my other book "Kagamine Oneshots".

 Please feel free to check my other book "Kagamine Oneshots"

Meet you again on "Reconnecting Harmonies".

Mallowchan out!