◈Chapter 13: Rewritten◈ "Her"

"Could you just stop whining and lead the way?!" Len exclaimed, obviously irritated at his current companion.

"Well, you weren't the one who got hurt because a certain someone decided to jump off the window while he was passing by!" Kaii retorted back while rubbing the nape of his neck, still feeling the pain.

"I already said I was sorry!"

"The damage has been made and there is no way to reverse it."

Len groaned for what seemed to be the hundredth time that day. How was he supposed to know that there was someone idiotic enough to pass by the back of the comfort room. But now that he thinks of it, that jump was pretty idiotic in its own way too.

"You're lucky I was the one you collided with or you'd be in so much trouble with your dad right now! Jumping out of windows? What kind of self-respecting person still does that these days?"

"Maybe the desperate ones?" Len suggested after Kaii's unwanted rant.

"You perfectly fit the category!"

The young pianist just gave out another groan, giving up on their argument that he was losing anyway.

"So... Why do you want to talk to Rin anyway?" Kaii asked, looking behind him to see his friend's reaction.

Len stayed silent for a short time and looked away. "I-I have some... unfinished business with her." He hesitantly confessed to his best friend who only whistled in agreement, surprisingly accepting the reason.

Both of them didn't say anything for the rest of the journey. Len looked around them and noticed that a lot of people are looking at them as if they had done something weird. Thankfully, no one has recognized them... yet. Then it just clicked. As if it was a flash light, a realization entered his mind.

"Kaii.."

"Yeah?"

"I think we forgot something."

"What?"

"I'm still wearing my tux."

"Ohhh Sh*t!" Kaii hastily took off his hoodie and tossed to Len who caught it and wore it immediately.

"Run you idiot!"

"Got it idiot!"

oOoOoOoOoOo

The two friends entered Kaii's house panting.

"How... *pant* *pant* did you not *pant* notice the freaking tie?" Len asked in between breaths.

"I was focusing on my aching back because of your half-witted jump! And it's not like you're any better! " Kaii shouted at him then collapsed on the floor, panting.

Someone must have heard them enter. Because as soon as Kaii collapsed from exhaustion, his mother came to see who was at the door.

"Oh my. It seems like you boys just ran a marathon." A ravenette woman who looked no older than thirty approached them.

"You have no idea mother. No idea." Kaii said in an exasperated tone while Len just gave out a weak laugh.

A few minutes later they found themselves gulping down glass after glass of water.

"Gaah! That hit the spot!" Kaii exclaimed as he put his glass down on the table.

"So Len, you done?" He asked his companion whose head is on the table. Len muffled a curt 'Yeah'.

"Come on. Get your ass of the chair so you can change and get going."

"Go where?"

Kaii just looked at his friend with a are-you-an-idiot look. "To Rin's? Remember?"