Love Like No Other

Hello. I am Sierra. I have dirty blonde hair. I have brown eyes. I am 5'3. My favorite shoes are Converse. I am a huge One Direction fan and I always have been one. Sarah, my best friend, is one too. She has brunette hair. She has brown eyes. She is 5'7. We both are sixteen years old and we want to definitely go to a concert one day. Well, heres with the story!

"Sierra!!! Im so bored!!!" Sarah yelled into the phone and I flinched at the loudness of her voice.

''Sarah!! Calm down!!" I yell and she sighs loudly.

"I have so much homework to do but I don't want to do it...." Sarah complains. I roll my eyes and smile.

"Of coarse you do," I say with a laugh. I could just see her stick her tongue out at me through the phone.

"Meanie," She says and I laugh loudly.

"You know you love me. Wanna come over to my place?" I say and she gasps.

"Omg, yes. Thanks sis for inviting me!!" She yells.

"That's why you called, isn't it?" I say plainly.

"Yep," She says popping the 'p' and she hung up and I soon hear a door open and footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Hello. What's up?" She says and I smile.

"You know that kid Daniel?" I ask and she nods excitedly.

"Yeah! What about him??" She says and I smile.

"He told me he liked me!!" I say and we started squealing like little kids.

"Okay. Lets never do that again," Sarah says with a weird looking face.

She is so gorgeous that even with a awkward face, she is not the least bit unattractive.

If anything, it makes her more attractive.

"Agreed girl. Agreed," I say and we laugh and she gasps.

"Guess what Sierra!!" She screams.

"What?" I say suspiciously, knowing something was up.

"What would you do if I told you I got One Direction tickets?" She asked with a weird smirk.

"I would DIE!!" I say and she gives me an excited smile.

"Well.... I got us One Direction tickets for us!!" She screams and my jaw drops.

"Really?!?!" I scream.

"Uh... yeah!!!" She screams loudly and we scream again.

"Shut up!!" My brother, Kory yells.

He is twelve and he thinks we are over-dramatic, which I thought was bullcrap. But oh well.

"Get over it Kory!!!" Me and Sarah yell at the same time.

"Ugh. Mom!!! Why did you have to have a girl and let her have a friend!!" He screams and we laugh.

"He is too funny," I whisper to Sarah and she nods and I laugh again.

"But we love him," we say at the same time and burst out laughing.

"What row do we have at the concert??" I ask and she lights up.

"First row!" She screams and my mouth forms an 'o' and I smile happily.

"Omg! That is so exciting!!" I scream.

"I know right!!" She screams and we hear Kory groan and we roll our eyes. He is dramatic too so he can screw it. Lol.