My Love, My Heart.

I fall asleep with Harry and dream. I dream that we marry peacefully. We have kids and we grow old together. During the years we spend together, he treats me like royalty. I love that Harry is so sweet and loving.

I wake up and look at Harry. He is peacefully sleeping with his mouth open. He's slightly snoring and his hair is in his eyes. I smile and kiss his lips. He starts to stir and I still stare at him. His eyes open a bit and a smile plays on his lips.

"Morning beautiful." He says, his raspy voice making my stomach stir.

"Morning babe." I say and he smiles and kisses my lips softly.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday...... or should I say this morning." He says and I laugh softly.

"It's okay. I believe you, and a fight was bound to happen in our relationship anyway, and I'm glad that it didn't break our bond." I say and he nods.

"Me too, love. Me too." He says, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you." I say and he smiles at me.

"I love you too. More than words can explain." He says and I get my phone out.

"Wanna take a picture?" I ask him and he smiles.

"Sure thing." He says and I put the phone above us and take the picture.

"That's a good one!!" I say and post it on instagram.

'Zoemoon1234: me and my fiancé waking up on New Years. Love is in the air! lol.' (That's actually my instagram name btw)

"You're so corny, Si." He laughs. I stick my tongue out.

"Don't judge me, meanie." I say and he pokes my nose.

"Never would I ever." He says, a smile playing at his lips. I smile at him as he kisses my nose where he poked my nose. I decide to get out my notebook and flip to the third page. It was my Bucket List. I haven't looked at it in a while. I begin to read it.

BUCKET LIST

•MEET ONE DIRECTION.

•GET KISSED IN THE RAIN.

•HAVE A KID AND TREAT IT LIKE ROYALTY.

•GET A MEANINGFUL TATTOO.

•GO TO BRITAIN.

•PUBLISH A BOOK.

•FIND TRUE LOVE.

•GET A GERMAN SHEPARD AND A ROTTWEILER.

I smile and knew I could check off some of my bullets.

BUCKET LIST

•MEET ONE DIRECTION. X

•GET KISSED IN THE RAIN. X

•HAVE A KID AND TREAT IT LIKE ROYALTY.

•GET A MEANINGFUL TATTOO.

•GO TO BRITAIN. X

•PUBLISH A BOOK.

•FIND TRUE LOVE. X

•GET A GERMAN SHEPARD AND A ROTTWEILER.

Harry rubs my hand soothingly and I look up at him.

"Maybe if we get our own home, we can have number three and eight happen." He says and I smile.

"Don't get too cocky, Harry." I say and he pouts.

"You're no fun." He says and I wave him off.

"Whatever, but we should get our own place." I say and his face brightens up.

"Nice." He says and does a small victory dance. I laugh and he smiles at me.

"You're so weird." I mutter and he smiles at me.

"But I love you." He says and I smile.

"And I love you." I say and he kisses my lips softly.

*6 months later*

Harry and I finally got our own home but it took a lot of thinking because we weren't sure if we would go back to Maryland, or stay here, in Britain. We decided to stay here because I just loved the weather here, and Harry would be able to see his family more.

And there is also more news...... I'm pregnant. I waited to tell my family until I was absolutely certain that I was pregnant. They were very happy for me. Yes, I may be young, just seventeen, but I'm really mature and educated to have a child. I'm sure I'm ready to be a mother, and I'm definite that Harry is well past able to be a father. At the moment, I am five months pregnant and its going great. I'm laying on the couch, Harry sitting next to me as we watch a movie. I rub my stomach and I feel a kick. I gasp and smack Harry in the arm.

"Harry, Harry. She kicked." I say and he smiles at me. He puts his large, warm hand on my bare stomach and rubs it.

"Hey baby. How are you doin' in there?" He says and the baby kicks. I gasp again and squeeze his arm.

Harry smiles and grazes his fingers over my rounded stomach.

"Daddy loves you. What should we name you, huh? How about Darcy Elizabeth Styles? Sounds good, yeah?" He says and the baby kicks multiple times.

"I think she likes your voice and the name." I say and he smiles at me.

"Are you happy about the baby?" He asks me and I nod.

"Of coarse I am. I couldn't be happier. I am marrying the love of my life, and having his child. What else could I possibly need?" I say and he kisses my stomach.

"I love you." He says and I smile.

"I love you too." I say and he looks at me.

"I was talking to the baby, but I guess I love you too." He says and I hit him in the arm as a smile plays on his lips.

"Meanie." I say as my lips also curl up into a smile.

He is my life, my voice, my reason to be. My love, my heart is breathing for this. I know he is the one.

😘😘😘hey lovelies. Haha. See what I did there with the last part? Pretty corny, but I made it work. I think. Lol. Hope you liked it because I spent long and hard on this chapter. Love you!!😘😘😘